UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

I never got a ticket... had four hours sleep coz had a party the night before was dead annoyed that they sold out so quick... saying that seetickets was rubbish kept crashing :/ didnt get tickets for you me at six either...

what annoys me most is i was gonna join the fan club but my dad never gave me the money coz he said he'd pay for it... grrr...

Oh well hopefully they will be back soon and i'll get to see them then :)

apparently this was the setlist at the secret german myspace show

Misery Business

For A Pess

Pressure

Ignorance

Crushcrushcrush

When It Rains

Where The Lines Overlap

That's What You Get

Let The Flames Begin

Encore:

Brick By Boring Brick

Decode

i'm hoping (but i doubt it) the setlist in london is slightly longer.. and has a few more new bne eyes songs :( ah well the setlist will probs be the same :) just happy to be seeing them live tbh

The Blackout surprises me a bit, wouldn't have thought they'd have been a band to be support for Paramore or fit in as a support band for Paramore, due to their "style". But they're Welsh so... yeah :lol:

You gain more exposure if you support bands who aren't necessarily your style though. Plus, if the archetypical Paramore fan is anything to go by, they'll like them anyway. :lol:

You gain more exposure if you support bands who aren't necessarily your style though. Plus, if the archetypical Paramore fan is anything to go by, they'll like them anyway. :lol:

True. Plus they'll probably fall in love with the singer for his blond hair :lol: