UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

I think Brandon have filmed the other shows as well, at least some of them(I know he was back in the US last week, so not those though). Some of the footage is up on paramore.net

This is also something he wrote on paramore.net

I'm thinking a possible dvd?

That's interesting!! Sounds good to me to be honest. Do you think it'd be something like The Final Riot! CD/DVD??

About this surprise, I first thought about releasing the dates for a spring tour in the USA. But we'll see. XD

That'd be good too although I'm not in the US. Isn't it a bit early to be doing a second tour already though??

I thought that too but whenever Hayley was shown on screen, the angle was never from underneath her.

Doors were 6:30 for us and it finished at 10:30 so you can adjust that to fit your show's doors. We had a 45 minute wait until the first band came on too.

Also, I've been told the London show will feature Elisha Franceschi, Josh of You Me at Six's sister. I heard she was just singing Always Attract but now I've been told that she's opening the show. Not sure what to believe.

shame shes even shitter than josh.

does anyone have the tour shirt? if so can they post a pic please :D

I have the one with the dates on the back if that's the one you mean. I'll post a pic tomorrow :)

That's interesting!! Sounds good to me to be honest. Do you think it'd be something like The Final Riot! CD/DVD??

I hope so, that'd be great :D

I was in the car with my brother the day and he just blurted out with "the you me at six singer is well fat". He couldn't believe it when I told him he'd lost a shit lot of weight haha

i miss him being tubby! he srsly must've lost like a stone. hes in the kerrang i got today and i was like fuck, where did it all go? im guessing the bronchitis had something to do with it. or going on tour with hayley.

i miss him being tubby! he srsly must've lost like a stone. hes in the kerrang i got today and i was like fuck, where did it all go? im guessing the bronchitis had something to do with it. or going on tour with hayley.

Was it not about this time last year that he was on the cover of Kerrang and they were running it with a title about him and his weight?

^ i wouldnt say he was ever 'fat', just a tad hefty. he had a spare tyre kinda thing, haha.

i want to say that the francheswillz collaboration from cardiff is amazing, but its not. you can tell they didnt practice it much - their harmony doesnt sound quite right. i think they both should have been up a couple of keys. but, if it'd happened at glasgow im sure i would have still spaaaaazzed.

at least hayley knew the words as well. my first thought today when i heard about it was 'i bet she messed the words up' :P

Cardiff was crazy!

The M&G was so cool, I gave the band a CD and Hayley was talking to me about it and asking me what my favourite songs were and stuff. :D Zac was very quite.

I didn't really like any of the support bands, but that was probably cause I was in pain all the way through. (I've never liked YMA6) Everyone was so tightly packed that they had to remove 7-8 people before NNEC even came on! It was madness. I have like huge bruises on my stomach and stuff.

Anyway, paramore. I seriously love this band. They are just so fun live. The whole band was smiling and having a good time and the crowd were pretty good too. I was expecting everyone to go crazy for Decode and a few go quiet for Emergency/Pressure but I think it was a louder response!

Anyway, A+ show from the guys. <3

Picture I took:

12164_385550000472_853150472_10274131_179403_n.jpg

Hey guys who have already been... what time did you turn up at the doors and still make it to the front?

I was considering going really early, but it is soo cold haha.

i was there at 3 oclock and i had early entry :P

but i was first there. and then people started arriving about half 3.

early entry will get in first then the m&g so youl probably get to the second or third row :)

but i know loads of people who went later on n just pushed their way to the front haha

i was there at 3 oclock and i had early entry :P

but i was first there. and then people started arriving about half 3.

early entry will get in first then the m&g so youl probably get to the second or third row :)

but i know loads of people who went later on n just pushed their way to the front haha

Cheers, I guess I'll take a later train and arrive at ~3 then, ty for info.