Ignorance Video Shoot

OliDayyy

theres a picture i found also on youtube that shows another performance type thing but in a dif place...
well that's good =)

can't wait till the video! :willy_nilly: I still havent watched the clip but Esra's (?) avi told a lot, lol :mrgreen:

tomorrow<3 i wonder when it will be released in my time lol gotta use my brains again

theres a picture i found also on youtube that shows another performance type thing but in a dif place...

I don't understand that either. The picture I saw shows them in different clothes and in a much larger room with more than just the light from the bulb Hayley swings from. There's like six spotlights at the back. I know that music videos tend to cut to different scenes (Pressure had those scenes with the fast food worker and model, Misery Business had the high school scenes) but usually they cut to them alot more often and I'd have guessed we'd see a different scene if there are ones during the 22 second preview.