Ignorance Video Shoot

OliDayyy

yeah, i kinda agree on Hayley being the center of it all. but i think, if you didnt know the story behind it and all of the band mates had their own time in the lime light it wouldve been confusing. but oh well. i still love it.

yeah, i kinda agree on Hayley being the center of it all. but i think, if you didnt know the story behind it and all of the band mates had their own time in the lime light it wouldve been confusing. but oh well. i still love it.

Yeah, exactly. I can't wait to see it on tv, I've only seen it online.

• Like 2

wen was it on tv?

i watched mtv for 2 hours hoping they would show it but i didnt see it. and two hours of mtv is enough for me. lol

Paramore.net said it would premiere on quite a few MTV channels yet the only one I've seen it on is MTV Two. On Thursday it was on at 11am, 1pm, 6pm and 12pm. It may have been on inbetween then but they were the only times that were actually marked on the tv guide.

yeah i loved it the first time i saw it, but after that. eh. its too much of the same type stuff over and over. no variation. oh well, still good.

yea i agree.

like emrgency i can probably watch that vid over and over again.

this ones different from all there rest. its great the first time i watch it but after that its boring