Redesign Thread

Ashhh

Hey everyone, I know not everyone checks the homepage that uses the boards. Just wanted to announce that I redesigned the actual site and if you guys find anything broken or have any ideas, feel free to PM me :)

http://paramorefans.com

Now for a new look on the boards. Is anyone interested in helping with a new skin / making headers or anything? And if anyone wants to suggest vbulletin skins, go for it... discuss here....

• Like 1

I thought the vuel theme was new?

Lol, anyway, as for themes, maybe something to match the main site? Something dark like this maybe? http://vbskins.com/forums/?styleid=212

I have a few years experience in web design and am fluent in html, css, php, etc. I've also been using photoshop for about 3 years. So I can help if you want, either with customising a theme, banners, etc.

i can help with the new forum skin :D i have had a few websites/boards so i'm quite good at it (as far as i know)

...she's good at it, trust me.

@ Betty: I think you and guro can both make someeee :]

your also a good graphic maker betty!

thank you :hug:

I thought, isnt it a good idea to make a competition?

That some graphic maker on here, make banners?

And the other who can't make graphics vote on their favorite banner?

that would be fun :willy_nilly: XD

And realllly nice job with the site I looove the colours and everything. Nice and simple, easy to navigate. Just what a website needs. :mrgreen: