Marijuana

Have You Tried It?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Tried It?

• Yes
    • No
    • Almost.

My Dad's view on drugs and shit has been, and i quote "try it if you feel you have to because you can only learn by experience - try it, as long as you don't like it".

I'm down with that. DAD I'M BAKED BUT I'M HATING EVERY SECOND OF IT.

Haha. Nah. He's not okay with drugs at all. i don't even smoke cigarettes when i'm in the house, even outside the house, so the thought of skinning up with the father makes me want to cry in fear a little bit.

"Everyone always" is kind of a broad term don't you think? I can't recall meeting anyone who still thinks that marijuana smokers will automatically end up in the ditch.

Marijuana is a mild hallucinogen, and like Jorgi and Harry said, its effects on users can vary drastically from one user to the next. Hell, marijuana isn't even physically addictive like regular cigarettes.

okay well excuse me i'll restate..... alot of people.

Anyway, I always wondered what smoking weed with my parents would be like. Like back when they were young?

my Dad still smokes weed every now and then...i've never smoked with him though. I can tell you that we would be listening to The Who eating popcorn and talking about how my generation is to materialistic and shit.

hah i love my Daddy

Never done it. Never will. IMHO, doing drugs is stupid, no matter how little or how much you take. I just don't understand the need to start doing them in the first place. Some people here are most likely going to say "how can you say they're stupid, you've never tried it....blah blah" & frankly, I don't care, lol. That's aways been my opinion. Simple as. I don't smoke regular cigarettes and I only drink occassionally. I'm not going to hate on folks that do it, to each their own. But to be quite honest, there are WAY more fun and important things I can think of spending my money on.

• Like 1