What Do You Love The Most About Paramore?

Jake

I'd be really interested to know what you love the most about Paramore! Obviously, a major theme would be "I like the sound of their music" - but does anyone like them for slightly...deeper reasons.

I know a lot of people who feel Paramore writes about stuff they know about, so they like all that. What is it for you?

For me, it's Hayley's hair. :D

PS. I'm really really sorry if this thread has already been made. I looked just in case there was already one and I couldn't find one - but I may have missed it. I'm scared...XD

I love how much they appreciate their fans.

I'm interning at a label right now, and one of my jobs is to go through our artists' MySpaces to make sure everything's in order. I find myself reading all the comments that are like, "I love your music. You changed my life for the better," and the people it's meant for aren't even reading it. The fact that we can talk to Hayley every so often on LJ for a few hours (the girl even still moderates the Paramoremusic LJ) or hang out with the band at meet & greets is something a lot of people take for granted, but it's something I really respect about them.

I'd be really interested to know what you love the most about Paramore! Obviously, a major theme would be "I like the sound of their music" - but does anyone like them for slightly...deeper reasons.

I know a lot of people who feel Paramore writes about stuff they know about, so they like all that. What is it for you?

For me, it's Hayley's hair. :D

PS. I'm really really sorry if this thread has already been made. I looked just in case there was already one and I couldn't find one - but I may have missed it. I'm scared...XD

This too.

To be serious and to not totally shit on the topic started, what I love about Paramore is their artistic integrity.

It's becoming increasing less common place for such a thing to exist in an industry that is as soulless as the music industry.

In a world where it's increasing common to use studio techniques to cover up a severe shortage of talent and ability, it's refreshing to see a rock band that can actually PLAY their instruments extremely fucking well and have a bad as fuck vocalist who isn't hiding behind excesses of autotune.

They really put a butt load of effort in what they do, which is something more of us could strive to do with the things we do in our daily life and for the things we hope to achieve.

^ You also have to respect the fact that they do all of this better than some musicians twice their age. For a band to be this talented both in the studio and live at such a young age is incredible and not something that you come across often.

Maybe it's cheesy, but everytime I listen to Looking Up and I hear the line "God knows the world doesn't need another band," I can't help but think, "Yeah, but the world does need a band like Paramore."

I love how much they appreciate their fans.

I'm interning at a label right now, and one of my jobs is to go through our artists' MySpaces to make sure everything's in order. I find myself reading all the comments that are like, "I love your music. You changed my life for the better," and the people it's meant for aren't even reading it. The fact that we can talk to Hayley every so often on LJ for a few hours (the girl even still moderates the Paramoremusic LJ) or hang out with the band at meet & greets is something a lot of people take for granted, but it's something I really respect about them.

I agree 100%!

everything tbh. her voice is so unique and she has such talent.

also they have such funny personalities and i love their respect for their fans.

hayley williams is my inspiration and she is inspiring me to grow up and be in a band, blahdeeblah.

also the lyrics are so awesome.

they never fail to amaze me :)

^ You also have to respect the fact that they do all of this better than some musicians twice their age. For a band to be this talented both in the studio and live at such a young age is incredible and not something that you come across often.

Maybe it's cheesy, but everytime I listen to Looking Up and I hear the line "God knows the world doesn't need another band," I can't help but think, "Yeah, but the world does need a band like Paramore."

totally agree :) and you know what, that's exactly what i thought when i heard that line in Looking Up, i was like yeah, but we really need you :) haha :)

but yeah, i love them for their amazing lyrics, songs, the meanings of their songs, hayley's incredible voice and their straight up talent, and for the fact their so down to earth and seem like they're genuinely lovely people :) and they really care about their fans which is amazing :)

I agree with everything people have been saying. Also, alot of their fans are really close age-wise to them so the things they're going through the same things as them and Paramore gives all their feelings a voice and a way to express them. That's why, when I listen to their songs, I can relate to them because I can compare them to my own life (especially Ignorance for certain reasons).

The things I love most about Paramore are:

- The deepness of their music. Especially the Brand New Eyes stuff. Lyrics like "god knows the world doesn't need another band" and "if it's not real you can't hold in your hand, can't feel it with your heart".

- The way they talk to their fans. On LJ Hayley talks to her fans. I think it's great.

- Plus the fact that they love what they do.

Bit of an essay there ^

I like how you can tell it's them doing the music. I mean Josh always has that octave style guitar playing and Hayleys vocal melodies are usually in the same fashion as the others, But at the same time the music is pretty much a fast forward through time because I get lost in the songs. It's very entertaining.

So the music. really.