Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what their fall plans are, since the Honda Civic Tour goes through September, but as soon as you hear about the next tour, that's when you should join. For instance, for this tour, everyone who bought tickets during the presale got put into a drawing for m&g. Last time, you had to be one of the first 20 to buy tickets for your show. It's always different, but it always happens around the time of the presale.

because mike, you need to stop. really please.

theres no spambot and if there is i know what to do and i have it covered relax. you don't have to say it everytime theres a post you may not like. our newuser system won't allowed them so for now theres no spambots

those wondering... Marion said that they will be emailing the m&g winners sometime today

and then once they figure out the winners for the 8/1 show then they'll post them all.

i'm deciding if i should go to the MD show. thats the weekend i'm home from my summer program so i'll def be able to go