MTV VMA

kasiek

No, the VMAs were on last night, but most other countries are airing it tonight. That's why it's everywhere already. :P

I liked their performance, but I wish they had more time to rehearse. If they did have that extra time, maybe they could've performed it this way:

http://www.facebook.com/HondaCivicTour#!/video/video.php?v=475246461415

<3

Maybe we'll get that on the UK tour this fall once or twice though.

No, the VMAs were on last night, but most other countries are airing it tonight. That's why it's everywhere already. :P

I liked their performance, but I wish they had more time to rehearse. If they did have that extra time, maybe they could've performed it this way:

http://www.facebook.com/HondaCivicTour#!/video/video.php?v=475246461415

<3

Maybe we'll get that on the UK tour this fall once or twice though.

fuckkk that would amazing if they did that on the UK tour i think i'd die. especially if hayley raps. haha. :rotfl:

I was really fascinated by the looks of the scene, haha. It looked awesome!

The performance was good, I think Hayley sounded better without the music on airplanes, haha. And not a big fan of the 'yeeah's during the rap, it sounded kind of out of place. The rest was good though! :)

I was really fascinated by the looks of the scene, haha. It looked awesome!

The performance was good, I think Hayley sounded better without the music on airplanes, haha. And not a big fan of the 'yeeah's during the rap, it sounded kind of out of place. The rest was good though! :)

Didn't come on here at all yesterday so that I could watch it when they showed it in the UK and still be surprised by what they played. Kinda wish it hadn't been TOE (I really wanted Careful) but after two fairly slow songs I dont think a faster one would have fit too great. Hayley looked amazing and sounded great too for a first time performance of it. She sounded a lot more comfortable in TOE part of the medley.

my timing was great on monday (anni), i turned on mtv right at this point where paramore went outta the scene on the red carpet and then the same happened to me again with the performances. really, my timing is priceless.

just watched the video now, it was pretty good. :) I have to agree with guro though, the yeah's sound terribly wrong in my ears, I'm really not a rap fan at all.

TOE was great aswell of course but I really rather would have loved them to play playing god as in the poll submitted.

I actually like rapping, and B.o.B, most people here seem to really dislike him. I don't really get that, but oh well. I can't limit myself to just a few genres of music, I listen to a lot of different genres. And I'm going off topic.

mhm agreed :D

I was hoping for either Careful or Playing God. But, it being what it was, I was also hoping for the entirety of The Only Exception. Playing it as a medley didn't really serve to entice new listeners to listen more.

On the other hand, I was thinking possibly that, given the things that have happened in the not so distant past: the turmoil the band has gone through before Brand New Eyes, Hayley doing Teenagers solo, and then collaborating with B.o.B., that the song choice was intended to be Hayley's message that collaborating with B.o.B. is the only exception, and apart from that the whole band is dedicated to making more music together for a long long time.

Haha, well B.o.B. is going to be on that tour with them, so she probably wouldn't have to. It would be adorable though. :P

lmao. dammit. she could like throw in her "yeah's".. haha bless her, that was too funny.. ohh well it would be cool if the guys could do the music for it instead of having a backing track... a girl can dream right. (: