Emergency video THE REAL VIDEO

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dontstop i think you have a good point but basically i think they are in pain somehow, whether its paramores perspective of being away from home or just being in pain/being down. and the music industry helps 'heal' them? cause like red carnations=love and affection so that producer gave that to hayley, the crew cleaned up their wouds, and they performed. ya know? i dont think 'they have to go out and perform again' and stuff, i think they perform willingly. lmao

^^.. uhmm... paramore doesnt want you spreading about the video' date=' it wasnt supposed to be out yet.[/quote']im pretty sure they wont care....

i mean i did buy their CD and tickets to thier show.. so seeing a video about 2 weeks before it comes out isnt bad...

try being my chemical romance and having your video being leaked a month before it comes out

im sure paramore wont mind

I'm pretty sure they do mind from what I've been able to ascertain from talking to a few different folks. Whether they do or not, we're not going to post links to it until we've confirmed that the band is ok with the video being released - and we have most definitely NOT confirmed that at this point.

And yes, I know that one of the links is on a mainstream website - but again, ask yourself - would Paramore really want the video released just through this one website with virtually no hype or fanfare, particularly on paramore.net? I doubt it. I think that website made a mistake by posting it too early or something like that...we don't know for sure, but we're going to err on the side of respecting what we think are the band's wishes for now.

Again, PLEASE don't post links to the video or the name of sites that the video is on until we get some confirmation that the band is ok with it being released. At present, the people I've spoken with have given me the OPPOSITE impression, so for now, we are NOT going to post any information about where to find the video.

you guys are killing me. i want to see it SOOO bad but.. i guess i'll wait though

Believe me - if we had permission to share it, we would.

But, all indications are that this was not supposed to be released yet. Yeah, leaks do happen (as someone said before in this thread), but we don't want to perpetuate them against the band's wishes.

i dont see it

Whoa!! I play with fire. but...Paramore.net gave the link of the site' date=' when you pass your mouse on the pic.[/quote']

of the site but not where its directly at.

The impression I've gotten is that that site was not supposed to post the video yet. If we find out something different, we'll certainly post the link and hype it for all its worth...

i dont see it

Whoa!! I play with fire. but...Paramore.net gave the link of the site' date=' when you pass your mouse on the pic.[/quote']

of the site but not where its directly at.

The impression I've gotten is that that site was not supposed to post the video yet. If we find out something different, we'll certainly post the link and hype it for all its worth...

Okay =]

A certain site that won't be named here just promoted AGAIN on their news page today that they still have it available for viewing. And they claimed it leaked from myspace, which makes no sense - it wasn't even UP on myspace as far as I know...unless Paramore was in the process of putting it up there for future release or something (like TAI did with their new video this past week...)

Anyway, since it now seems definite that this site is promoting leaked material, I'm really pissed off at them.