Emergency video THE REAL VIDEO

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people are just gonna keep uploading it and uploading it so there's no point in trying to stop them anymore cos the actuallll video will be out soon.

That may be true on the wider internet, but it's not going to be posted anywhere on here until it's officially released.

people are just gonna keep uploading it and uploading it so there's no point in trying to stop them anymore cos the actuallll video will be out soon.

there is a point, though. a lot of people who have the video don't know that that is not the official release, so they will take it down because they have respect for the band.

there is a point' date=' though. a lot of people who have the video don't know that that is not the official release, so they will take it down because they have respect for the band.[/quote']

That's also very true. I had a number of people respond to my requests on the paramoremusic LJ community to take down the links - and they were all positive about it - they didn't want to disrespect the band by leaking it and most of them didn't know it was a leak to begin with. Good point...

there is a point' date=' though. a lot of people who have the video don't know that that is not the official release, so they will take it down because they have respect for the band.[/quote']

That's also very true. I had a number of people respond to my requests on the paramoremusic LJ community to take down the links - and they were all positive about it - they didn't want to disrespect the band by leaking it and most of them didn't know it was a leak to begin with. Good point...

Thats right. Respect man. No 1 thing in life. If you dont have it. Then you're goin to hell lol.

Ren

ive resisted the urge to look it up on youtube. im going to be a good girl and wait for it to show on fuse :grin:

That's awesome. I saw it before I knew that it wasn't officially released so now, I am resisting the urge to watch it again and again and again. Seriously, it's like a drug and I'm trying to quit it lol!