Josh and Zac Interview

I was on punknews.org and I saw an interview with Josh and Zac on it!

Some people left some inappropriate comments and it pisses me off.

Preview:

All We Know Is Falling came out a bit over a year ago, what have you guys done as far as the next album goes?

Zac Farro: We’ve written a couple songs…

Josh Farro: We started writing it and we’re just taking our time. Making sure the right songs come out at the right time. It’s a slow process, but we’re getting there. We are planning on recording it in November or December.

What is it like for you two guys, as brothers, to be in a band together?

Zac: It sucks…no it’s awesome. I don’t think I would be in this band if my brother wasn’t in it.

Josh: We’ve been playing together for so long, if one of us wasn’t in the band it would just be hard to comprehend I guess. We love each other so much… [laughs]

The rest is here!

http://punknews.org/article/19394

• Like 1

OHHH MY GOSH. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS.

those people's comments were pretty lame, but otherwise...

I WAS JUST DYING OF LAUGHTER AT THE JACKSON FIVE PART.

"Zac: Hayley would be Michael. [laughs] And I’d be Peter…I don’t even know if there’s a Peter, but I’d be him.

Josh: Alright…Peter Jackson?

Zac: He’s famous isn’t he?

Josh: I think he directed Lord of the Rings."

HAHAHAHHAHA. oh geez. thanks for posting.

EDIT: i wonder if Zac was thinking of the Brady Bunch or something.. hahah, Peter.

reading the interview was cool. the comments after it though. some guys have no respect for women.

lool i sound like a loser there. but seriously. it annoys me loads.

You def. don't sound like a loser. They were a bunch of womanizers making crude comments that were totally uncalled for. Some people need to grow up...

Excues my language for the next few seconds:

OMG. I'm about to kill those kids on that board. I'm sorry. BUT NO ONE! AND I MEAN NO ONE talks about Paramore like that, effin douches!

GOSH! Some didn't even listen to their music yet and judges them like garbage! Ignore them they're just low-lifes.

Oh and by the way that was quite a funny interview =)

Funny interview, thanks for posting, but I just hate those people that were making those comments, they need to have more respect!!! I mean they're just stupid!! Anyways those people are just stupid and don't know what they're talking about nuff said. anyways sorry about that, that just got me a little mad there lol. :)