"We Were Born For This"

i dont take credit for this, thank Veronica (chinchuu) on the LJ community for posting this

I don't know if this has been posted, but Mary, who won the paramore contest sings in a band called Beyond the Static and I just realized today that I had them on my friends list based on a bulletin post by one of the band members.

mary usually runs the space, however shes been recently packing and being way way excited at the moment. all this excitement is due to the fact that she won the paramore "Last Song You'll Ever Sing" Contest. so thios weekend shes taking the train to nj to hang out with paramore all day and lay down some back up vocals for their next album. specifically for a song called "We Were Born for This."

and for those who want to check Beyond the Static out:

http://www.myspace.com/beyondthestatic

woo new name of a song :D

whoa i don't want to sound mean or anything but that is a cheesy song title.

I don't think it is...not with what they've been posting about how the album is going to really dig deep into different feelings and emotions they've been experiencing...and I wouldn't read too much into a song title anyway... :)

i dont think its a theme for the record, just from what ive heard, a song for the fans.

I think it is an ok song title, i mean, not my fav. but im holding any commentts on that until i actually hear the song, which seems to be awsome by the way.

They all seem incredibly happy with their results, and that gives me confidence, because u always hear bands talking about their new album and they say that its their best, but in a kind of blah way....they just seem genuinely thrilled about it, and its got only but possitive feedback so far.

i dont think its a theme for the record, just from what ive heard, a song for the fans.

I think it is an ok song title, i mean, not my fav. but im holding any commentts on that until i actually hear the song, which seems to be awsome by the way.

They all seem incredibly happy with their results, and that gives me confidence, because u always hear bands talking about their new album and they say that its their best, but in a kind of blah way....they just seem genuinely thrilled about it, and its got only but possitive feedback so far.

They are legitimately thrilled with it...and they've worked really hard on it too.

I have complete confidence it's going to be amazing.

okay.

so hayley told us about this.

she said thats the rough draft title.

and it is very possibly they will change it.

they dont repeat it through the song tho.

its the song we did gang vocals on.

and its very catchy. and very good trust me.

hayleys voice on it is insane.

to me its the perfect one for a concert.

its very crowd involved.

and its for us, the fans.