AOL Music Sessions - GO VOTE!

nemesis90

Well it looks like Paramore has a solid lead in the Under Cover poll; they've held the lead for the entire day apparently. Honestly though, Paramore REALLY needs more help on the AOL Breakers poll, where currently they are just barely losing against two other bands! If some of you would vote for them on that poll too, I bet it would help them a lot! :)

Hello, my name is Bill O'Riley and I am writing you guys to let you know, that Paramore was removed from the AOL Sessions Under Cover Poll, because it is evident that you guys were cheating. And due to the fact that this happened, Paramore will not be selected for any future polls and/or contest initiated by AOL. Also, as a punishment, you all must knwo that you are responsible for punishing a band you admire.

-Bill O'Riley

Hello, my name is Bill O'Riley and I am writing you guys to let you know, that Paramore was removed from the AOL Sessions Under Cover Poll, because it is evident that you guys were cheating. And due to the fact that this happened, Paramore will not be selected for any future polls and/or contest initiated by AOL. Also, as a punishment, you all must knwo that you are responsible for punishing a band you admire.

-Bill O'Riley

Well i think thats a little harsh, seeing as the poll allows multi-voting

I mean surely people are going to vote more than once and try other methods of getting more votes if you allow them to do so over and over again

Punishing the band in this way i think is a little unjust

Maybe you should re-think the whole multi-voting thing

We are only supporting a band we love, theres no crime in that

Well to me it doesn't seem that way, i think your explanation was a little rough

-Bill O'Riley

i think this is bogus. if your gonna use a fake name, at least spell it right.

its O'Reilly buddy.

You used methods that all internet users are incapable of. How many people do you think know how to use these programs you guys used to vote? Multi-vote means to vote all you want, by click of the mouse. Not to where it is impossible to compete with whoever has a way of cheating. Also, you guys cheated a band that was receiving plentiful votes at a slow rate per unique IP out of a win. Because of this Papa Roach will be receving something special.

And don't think the idea of banning Paramore from future contests and polls was soley my idea. It was decided by the AOL Live Sessions Undercover staff. Maybe if you guys write a letter of apology, to us and to Papa Roach I can show them and maybe things can be changed. But as of now, you guys ruined it for your band.

You used methods that all internet users are incapable of. How many people do you think know how to use these programs you guys used to vote. Multi-vote means to vote all you want, by click of the mouse. Not to where it is impossible to compete with whoever has a way of cheating. Also, you guys cheated a band that was receiving plentiful votes at a slow rate per unique IP out of a win. Because of this Papa Roach will be receving something special.

And don't think the idea of banning Paramore from future contests and polls was soley my idea. It was decided by the AOL Live Sessions Undercover staff. Maybe if you guys write a letter of apology, to us and to Papa Roach I can show them and maybe things can be changed. But as of now, you guys ruined it for your band.

since when do bands recieve "special" stuff from AOL?