AOL Music Sessions - GO VOTE!

nemesis90

i find it hilarious when peoples lives are so pathetic they go and insult fans of another band

its also pretty pathetic that people would 'snitch' just because of a stupid online poll

but, whatever

mr AOL man is pretty lucky i wasn't posting while he was on here

cause i've got quite the mouth on me

i find it hilarious when peoples lives are so pathetic they go and insult fans of another band

its also pretty pathetic that people would 'snitch' just because of a stupid online poll

but, whatever

mr AOL man is pretty lucky i wasn't posting while he was on here

cause i've got quite the mouth on me

You know what? That's true.. It's just AOL. Paramore have never done those sessions things and they're not doing too badly.. Sure, the promotion would have been nice. But it's not the end of the world if they lose. Same with every other band on the poll. I mean, come on.

yeah, no kidding

sure it would have been super awesome for them to do something for AOL

and i voted quite a few times (not cheating, but i really have no problem with those who did)

but they've gone how many acoustic sets now?

i'm sure one more wouldn't matter that much

Alright.

So, I'll come out and tell the truth. I'm from the Brand New board, (Fan board - Actually 'The Boreds") But a bunch of us were watching the Polls. We were watching you're famed pop band rise in count and watching the vote count. We were also watching this board, because someone on this board let us know.

A bunch of us emailed AOL and reported Paramore and gave them your link. I'm not sure who the AOL guy is, but several of us did receive word that the problem would be dealt with immediately. A day later, your band was removed from the polls.

I don't know what happened with the Papa Roach thing, but I know (we) who were voting for BN feel shafted because earlier in the thread, some of you guys were cheating by using devices and Automacro.

Figured I'd tell the truth.

Sorry.

rude.

ya know if they had just let paramore win it then they wouldnt be in it anymore anyway and all of this would have never happened

tbh i think everyone should go cheat now

REALLY give them something to have seisure over

becuase everyone is taking this SO seriosly

who cares if they are not in aol sessions

REALLY

because in a few months they'll be getting all the exposure they need

and so being on the AOL Sessions poll will mean shit all tbh

HAH

so you won the battle

but HELL NO, you havnt won the war ;)

I dont understand why people get so keen over things like this, sure it would have been nice if Paramore got to do the sessions but really, did it matter. It wasnt going to ruin their reputation if they didnt win. They dont need to have done the sessions. Paramore have got a new album coming out soon so they dont even need to be doing anything like that, the album will cause enough hype.

Its very sad that people feel the need to find other bands fansites and go onto them to make true fans feel bad about cheating because the majority of us didnt cheat. The majority of us wouldnt know how or what programs to use and some of us didnt even know such programs existed. We arent all hackers! We arent all liars... unlike the people who have been spying.

AOL is not important, neither is how much publicity a band gets or where their music charts. The important thing is that we THE FANS are enjoying the music and having fun and the bands feel the same way. Who cares if you win or lose? Paramore dont need it. As for the BN and PR fans, how do you think BN and PR would feel if they saw what you have been up to?

I dont understand why people get so keen over things like this, sure it would have been nice if Paramore got to do the sessions but really, did it matter. It wasnt going to ruin their reputation if they didnt win. They dont need to have done the sessions. Paramore have got a new album coming out soon so they dont even need to be doing anything like that, the album will cause enough hype.

Its very sad that people feel the need to find other bands fansites and go onto them to make true fans feel bad about cheating because the majority of us didnt cheat. The majority of us wouldnt know how or what programs to use and some of us didnt even know such programs existed. We arent all hackers! We arent all liars... unlike the people who have been spying.

AOL is not important, neither is how much publicity a band gets or where their music charts. The important thing is that we THE FANS are enjoying the music and having fun and the bands feel the same way. Who cares if you win or lose? Paramore dont need it. As for the BN and PR fans, how do you think BN and PR would feel if they saw what you have been up to?

exactly!

well said =)

Hey this is Bills friend Chris, and after I read over all of you guys being morons it made me laugh. Expecially the fat chick wanting to drop kick him. I doubt she could put up that type of a fight against gravity. Also, it makes me laugh when you guys say you have lives. You are part of a PARAMORE group. Pretty lame. AND BTW He works with AOL and he kids you not.

OMG ITS ANOTHER ONE!

I CNT BELIEVED I MISSED YOU!

yayyy!!

oh and can you tell "bill" he really needs to fight his own battles

rather than getting his quite honestly laughable friend to come on and start insulting us

which really is "pretty lame"

haha, i missed some more drama.

lovely.

yeas, some people cheated. I didnt, so i dont care. I actually voted for Bayside.

Paramore has enough attention.

Their video was just on Fuse a couple minutes ago. You can't get much bigger than that.

so if you guys want to argue, fine.

but im done with this shit.

ok...i don't have the time to read through all this, but honestly...i don't believe a thing that's been posted here other than that some brand new fan group reported cheating.

whether that led to paramore being removed from the poll or not is open to debate in my book...if aol was so against auto-voting, they could easily set up a poll that made it a lot more difficult to vote multiple times.

i've seen nothing official that says paramore was removed...posts on a msg board don't count...and i've heard nothing official from anyone i know that i would actually find believable (the band, the band's mgmt., etc.). if i do, i'll let you all know. until then, let's just see what happens rather than believing someone who claims to work for aol or believing someone who claims aol took care of things after his board reported the auto-voting.

one final note...who owns aol? time warner. who owns atlantic records? time warner. now why, exactly, would time warner shoot itself in the foot by taking one of its own bands out of the poll?

ok...i don't have the time to read through all this, but honestly...i don't believe a thing that's been posted here other than that some brand new fan group reported cheating.

whether that led to paramore being removed from the poll or not is open to debate in my book...if aol was so against auto-voting, they could easily set up a poll that made it a lot more difficult to vote multiple times.

i've seen nothing official that says paramore was removed...posts on a msg board don't count...and i've heard nothing official from anyone i know that i would actually find believable (the band, the band's mgmt., etc.). if i do, i'll let you all know. until then, let's just see what happens rather than believing someone who claims to work for aol or believing someone who claims aol took care of things after his board reported the auto-voting.

one final note...who owns aol? time warner. who owns atlantic records? time warner. now why, exactly, would time warner shoot itself in the foot by taking one of its own bands out of the poll?

and one of those AOL people who came on here said that Paramore wasnt going to be any other AOL vote thing. which is such bs because they are still on the AOL breakers or whatever its called.