Tell Me Your Love Stories; Paramorefans.

chrisseh11

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=S

okaaaaaaaaaaaay.

This takes place over a span of about 6 years. Hahaha.

Anyways.

I moved to Thailand from California when I was 10. I arrived in August and wasn't going to start school until January, so I had 5 months to kill. I made friends with 2 siblings who lived directly next door to me. One was a boy, Matt, my brother's age (12), and one was a girl, Sheena, my age, so it was pretty much a fairytale friendship cos both me and my brother had friends nearby. So we spent 5 months just...playing really. hahaha. Anyways, Matt and Sheena were both half thai half american and they had a house in san deigo. It was actually pretty crazy cos they moved to Thailand a couple months before we did, and we have a house in LA, so it was like...instant connection yanno? We all grew up in the same state, same atmosphere, and then moved into a completely different atmosphere and culture at around the same time.

Sheena and I grew really close, and so did my brother and Matt.

Anyways, my brother and I started school in january (Matt and Sheena went to a different international school from us) and well...yeah, the 4 of us just grew closer and closer. During the summer Matt and Sheena would go back to San Diego, and my brother and I would go back to LA, and we'd meet up every couple of weeks.

This went on for a couple years.

Then when I was around 13 things started to change. My brother got expelled from school and was sent away to boarding school in South Carolina, and Sheena started hanging out with the wrong crowd...like she'd go to clubs and stuff (this is Thailand...it's fairly easy to get into clubs even if you're obviously a pre-teen cos well....police here are corrupt and can be easily bribed), so I saw her less and less. Matt and I started hanging out a lot more cos he pretty much filled the role of an older brother and I was like his little sister. We knew practically everything about each other, down to the last disgusting detail. hahaha. We became best friends.

Daaaamn...this is gonna take a while. haha.

More?

Okay!

On with the story...

Then on valentines day of that year, I got roses. Like...anonymous roses, sent to me. Apparently somebody had delivered them to my school, and my teacher brought in a HUGE bunch of red roses in during class and handed them to me in front of everybody, so I guess you could say I was awestruck. There wasn't a card. I went through the rest of the day racking my head, going through a list of names of all the people I knew who would even do that.

My friend kept telling me that they were from Matt, but I didn't believe her. Well, more like, I couldn't believe her. Cos those roses weren't roses symbolizing friendship. they meant a lot more than that, and I didn't really want to think of somebody who was like a brother to me actually having feelings for me, so I shook the thought to the back of my head. When I got home Matt was already waiting for me in my room, as was custom for us. I walked in with my roses in a vase and put them next to my bed, looking to see his reaction. He just grinned and told me they were really pretty.

Then he flopped himself on my beanie bag and watched me do homework. We didn't really talk about it that day...I think a part of me knew they were from him, and that part of me was freaking out, because I didn't know exactly what I felt for him. I think he knew that I knew, and that I needed time to work out my own thoughts, and that I would eventually tell him, and he was okay with that. That's how close we were.

Our parents always thought that we would eventually end up togather, and my mom practically loved Matt like he was her own son. He was the one boy she didn't mind me going out to watch movies with, or hanging out with, and I guess that was what freaked me out so much. He was like...the perfect boy for me. Granted he was 16 and I was 14 and we were waaay too immature to be in a relationship, we already knew everything about each other. We knew the other person's strange habits, and weird addictions, and yet still be able to enjoy each other's company. We were able to go from mercilessly teasing each other one second, to watching the view of the lake behind our houses on his rooftop peacefully the next second. And that's when I realized...I actually did like him.

And then it all went downhill.

Oh man...I'm tiredd.

All this rehashing is starting to get to meee.

More later.