Tattoos?

triquetra

Thats awesome Catie!

Its good that you've thought about it. Its always better to have thought about it for a long time before you get it. I've thought about the 5 other ones that I want and I'm definitely sure about all of them because I've been thinking about it so long.

What are you considering?

i want love and lust on my wrist but in that font that says a word one way and another the other way

stars in like a semi circle kinda thing on the back of my neck

a dove with the lyrics "if only time flew like a dove" on it and maybe have something that has the year my unle and grandpa died

and MAYBE not sure about this

i want "Catherine Theresa" on my foot idk tho

^ Those sound awesome Catie! Love it!

I have 5 in mind any my mom is sooo disappointed with me. She had a hard enough time when I got my first one. She'll probably have a heart attack when I come home from college for the first time I with a few more... and a lip ring.

I found the font I'm gonna use for my stuff though. I'm excited, give me a minute and I'll post pictures.

Okay... so these are the future tattoos I want. I'm weird and I want all of them to be the same font because it would bother me if they weren't, hence why it's taken me soooo long to pick the font I want to use. But when I found this one I knew it was exactly what I wanted for all of them.

So these are going to be on my wrists. "love patiently" on my left, "live deeply" on my right.

Picture1-14.png

This one is going to be on my neck. Its the opening line of Learning to Breathe, which is the song I basically owe my life to. It brought me out of a really hard time in my life and basically made me who I am today.

Picture2-4.png

This one is going to go next to the music heart that I already have on my right foot. Jack's Mannequin lyrics that basically apply to my life always. Music is my life.

And this last one is going to go on my left foot. Mayday Parade lyrics. I love this line so much, and Mayday Parade has been a true inspiration to me.

Definitely.

Now I just need to actually go get them. I have enough more for at least one, if not two. I plan on getting the ones on my wrists next. I want to get them done at the same time though, so I need to go down to the place where I got my first one and find out how much its going to be to get them done. Especially since I want them in brown and not black. I know color tends to be a bit more expensive.

Okay... so these are the future tattoos I want. I'm weird and I want all of them to be the same font because it would bother me if they weren't, hence why it's taken me soooo long to pick the font I want to use. But when I found this one I knew it was exactly what I wanted for all of them.

So these are going to be on my wrists. "love patiently" on my left, "live deeply" on my right.

Picture1-14.png

This one is going to be on my neck. Its the opening line of Learning to Breathe, which is the song I basically owe my life to. It brought me out of a really hard time in my life and basically made me who I am today.

Picture2-4.png

This one is going to go next to the music heart that I already have on my right foot. Jack's Mannequin lyrics that basically apply to my life always. Music is my life.

Picture3-1.png

And this last one is going to go on my left foot. Mayday Parade lyrics. I love this line so much, and Mayday Parade has been a true inspiration to me.

Picture4.png

That is just fucking amazing! srsly!