Tattoos?

triquetra

Okay... so these are the future tattoos I want. I'm weird and I want all of them to be the same font because it would bother me if they weren't, hence why it's taken me soooo long to pick the font I want to use. But when I found this one I knew it was exactly what I wanted for all of them.

So these are going to be on my wrists. "love patiently" on my left, "live deeply" on my right.

Picture1-14.png

This one is going to be on my neck. Its the opening line of Learning to Breathe, which is the song I basically owe my life to. It brought me out of a really hard time in my life and basically made me who I am today.

Picture2-4.png

This one is going to go next to the music heart that I already have on my right foot. Jack's Mannequin lyrics that basically apply to my life always. Music is my life.

Picture3-1.png

And this last one is going to go on my left foot. Mayday Parade lyrics. I love this line so much, and Mayday Parade has been a true inspiration to me.

Picture4.png

Wow those are amazing Faith!!

I read this quote somewhere y/day, and it's so true:

The difference between tattoo'd and non - tattoo'd people is that we don't give a shit that you have no tattoos 8-)

I love it! Cause my step - dad hates that I'm getting another, he said and I quote "It's pointless" :roll:

Wow those are amazing Faith!!

I read this quote somewhere y/day, and it's so true:

The difference between tattoo'd and non - tattoo'd people is that we don't give a shit that you have no tattoos 8-)

I love it! Cause my step - dad hates that I'm getting another, he said and I quote "It's pointless" :roll:

Thank you! And that is soooo right.

People can be so close minded about tattoos and piercings and its so annoying. My mom was like that for the longest time but after I got my first tattoo she was like, "Honestly, I barely even see it anymore. Its just part of who you are. And I can see past them when I see them on other people." I'm glad I managed to help change her mind on the matter. My dad on the other hand thinks I'm ridiculous. But whatever, he should know that tattoos are just something I love and that I'm going to get more.

for our 18th me and my sisters are each gonna get a small three leaf clover on our hips just where we all have a freckle in the same place for some weird reason. we're triplets, and not long after we turn 18 we're gonna be moving away from each other for the first time in our lives for uni and all that so it'll be nice to have something that connects us in a physical/appearance sense.

also want "et nous ne savons pas ce que c'est que l'amour" across the second rib below my bra strap, haha, kinda want it further up so it can be hidden but man i am not down with not wearing a bra for however long it takes to heal !

i really want to get a picture or a symbol or something somewhere, but i don't know i'm not generally a fan of pictures. i find words much easier to relate and find meaning in than pictures. we'll see. definitely going to get a few tattoos over the span of my life, just need to give some thought to what as my life inspires me and whatnot.

my bestfriend and I are huge Beatles fans so we decided one day while watching Across the Universe that we wanted to get the Strawberry Jams label tattood and have it say Strawberry Fields Forever on our ankle OR Get a Sun outlined in yellow UV ink like peaking out of the clouds and have it say Here Comes The Sun [that is our favourite song] what do you guys think?

i changed my mind I THINK

the love/lust thing i want on my wrist idk if i want that. it seems like everyone has that

i think i want

live faster on my left and love stronger on my right. (faith kinda gave me that idea)

I would love to have;

Like roses we blossom then die on my wrists. Its a whole story because its a lyrics from a bmth song which is from a russian poet his suicide note. But it makes me think about my dad, cuz he blossomed like the best soyeah, i was thinking about that ...

i changed my mind I THINK

the love/lust thing i want on my wrist idk if i want that. it seems like everyone has that

i think i want

live faster on my left and love stronger on my right. (faith kinda gave me that idea)

OH MY GOD! DO IT CATIE! DO IT!

hahahahaha. I feel special for kinda giving you that idea. hahaha

And my friend and I have decided that we're going down to the tattoo parlor next Friday, July 3rd. I'm getting the "love patiently" one 'cause that's all I can afford now. And my friend is getting "think of me fondly" on her foot. We're stoked.

My other friend that's going with us doesnt want a tattoo, so she's thinking about getting her nose pierced. Its gonna be so much fun! I'm so excited!

My friends sister took a tattoo on her wrist a couple of months ago. I don't think it was as bad as she expected it to be. You'll be fine : D

I've always thought that I'm not getting a tattoo, but now I am actually considering it, haha.

• 1 month later...