Ashlee Simpson

WayneFarro

couldn't find a thread on her! why not?

i love her, she's one of my favourites!

i love her songs lala, pieces of me and girlfriend

anyone else like her?

aw, isn't her song called boyfriend? aha.

i like her, well, she's alright. i have copies of both her albums. would probably go see her live too. does she actually sing live on tour though? lol.

haha, yes sorry her song is boyfriend not girlfriend, i got a little bit confused.

thanks for posting that pic kristina :]

yes she does sing live, she's got a amazing voice, after that saturday night live thing 2 or 3 years ago she always sings live.

anyway does anyone like her tv show? cos i love that show too!

i <3 ashlee

If she didn't LIPSYNCH is her live performances, I'm still her fan

Definitely, avril will kick her ass!!!

I prefer Skye Sweetnam than Ashlee

Ohh, I love Skye! =]

I like'd Ashlee more when she was singing "la la", had brown hair and a bumpy nose. lololol

, after that saturday night live thing 2 or 3 years ago she always sings live.

Well I was watching that SNL live, and I heard the 1st song, and it sounded live and really good actually, then the second song ccomes on and hell breaks loose. My point is that theres no proof shes actually singing live.

I dont really like her. She came out big because of her dad, face it do you think she would be a "singer" if her dad wasnt who he is.

hahah.

She's okay.

Her songs really make me want to dance. Boyfriend is awesome.

I thought the SNL thing was HILARIOUS, but it didn't damage my respect for her at all. I mean, a bunch of pop singers don't sing live, but they're still popular. If you don't want to pay to see somebody lipsynch, then don't go to their concert; it doesn't mean you can't like their CDs.

I like how she tried to break free of her sister's image, I had a lot of respect for her after that. Recently though...eh, I dunno.

The music's good though. Haha.

I used to watch her TV show religiously, but it doesn't come on here anymore. =S

one day i was super bored and there was an Ashlee Simpson Show marathon thing on

so i watched it just for the hell of it

and i've loved her ever since

i think she's great

never got to see season two though

and about the whole SNL thing

i 100% believe her and understand why she couldn't sing live

cause i have acid reflux too, and sing

its a giant pain in the ass

and something like SNL you can't just back out of at the last second

so she really didn't have much choice

• 1 month later...
If she is then she needs her eyes tested... :shifty::P

Baaaahahahahahaha... I have to admit, there's something about him that makes him good looking, but I'd have all kinds of teenagers screaming over me, too, if I had professionals do MY hair and makeup everyday...

And I'll admit to something else--I love love LOVE Ashlee Simpson... Not so much her music anymore, but when her show was on... Man, I loved it.

And she's a cutie. Bonus.

oh my GOD! noooooo idea how OBSESSED! i was with the friggen show....i still love it to this day haha shes okay, i like her 1st CD better then her other one...im kinda, curious about her new stuff. but ill always love her old stuff. i still know all the words to all the songs hahaa

and i agree with the whole dating pete...eyes checked thing. good god.