Goodbye PF.com

well first and foremost, you WILL most definately be missed Diego.

however, i understand most of you were good friends with him.. but i dont think thats a reason to leave the site just because he's leaving.. or because to you all of this sounds like b.s (iim not saying it is at all)... this site was formed to converse about paramore, and to support the band. you shouldn't leave just because of an insident (sorry i cant spell) like this. eventually it will pass, and we'll be back to our parawhore selves..

i can speak for myself when i say that's not the main reason i'm "leaving". i've been thinking about this for a while now, and a mixture of things have prompted me to this desicion. I guess you could say this was the last straw

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can speak for myself when i say that's not the main reason i'm "leaving". i've been thinking about this for a while now, and a mixture of things have prompted me to this desicion. I guess you could say this was the last straw

i understand that.. a lot.

i meant more of like.. just leaving out of spite because of this. or just leaving because of this. lol

but yes.. you i know it would take a lot more than that to leave. because you've been here for a while, and just about everybody knows you.

as usual, i find out about everything late....but all i can say is that shit happens.

it sucks that it had to be diego, and theres prolly loads of stuff that us none admins/mods don't even have a clue about.

either way, the leak hurt PF.com whether diego was removed or not, since it seems that we are credited w/ the leak.

i love this site, and diego will be missed.

We will absolutely miss Diego...but I hope you guys can look at both sides of this...don't be angry with the band first of all...it's their video, they had a really cool promo plan set up with MTV2 and the teaser video...and it got screwed up because of this leak. They have a right to be upset about the leak. And they knew the leak originated with a PF.com staff member. We're here to support them and to promote them...and we screwed up as a site...and because it was a staff member who leaked the video, Ash and I felt this was something we had to do.

I agree 100%. It's their video, they have promos all over MTV2, & i'm pretty sure they're excited about the world premier..and then just like that the video gets leaked. They have a right to be upset.

Even though i really don't know Diego that much, i do appriciate the media he's given. He'll be missed though, no doubt. So i wish the best for him.

all this hurts my soul...

Same here...seriously. It hurts to see people like Alyssa and Rachna and other long time members leaving...it really, really does.

And the decision about Diego was the hardest thing we've had to do since this site began.

Same here...seriously. It hurts to see people like Alyssa and Rachna and other long time members leaving...it really, really does.

And the decision about Diego was the hardest thing we've had to do since this site began.

i really feel bad for everyone in this process. not just for diego but for yall that had to make such a difficult decision.

its just a sad day at pf.com.

but im goin to see paramore tomorrow. woo hoo.

i think my whole day was summed up here, i bombed my AP test today, and now this, but we just have to get up and "just keep swiming, just keep swiming, just keep swiming, swimming, swimming, what do we do? we swim, swim." /end of finding nemo quote.

i think my whole day was summed up here, i bombed my AP test today, and now this, but we just have to get up and "just keep swiming, just keep swiming, just keep swiming, swimming, swimming, what do we do? we swim, swim." /end of finding nemo quote.

OMG I bombed mine too. I felt like i had been run over by a car after i walked out of the room

OMG I bombed mine too. I felt like i had been run over by a car after i walked out of the room

what did u take, US or Euro?

i took US, and i didnt go to school yesterday to study, and i studied for 12 friggin hours, and nothing that i studied for came up on the damn essays.

ill be lucky if i get at 3.

goodbye college credit.

wow thats super crazy..Deigo i sure appriciate that u took time out of your hands to band a strong group of fans together like this. you are going to be missed by alot on this forum..even though i started today i feel like im a part of this community, i wish u the best of luck.

what did u take, US or Euro?

i took US, and i didnt go to school yesterday to study, and i studied for 12 friggin hours, and nothing that i studied for came up on the damn essays.

ill be lucky if i get at 3.

goodbye college credit.

US. O i knoW!! i studied so much this week. I'll be lucky to get a three. the multiple choice killed me. and i totally bluffed one of the free response because i totally blanked

US. O i knoW!! i studied so much this week. I'll be lucky to get a three. the multiple choice killed me. and i totally bluffed one of the free response because i totally blanked

yea i only got the roosevelt essay really well, the DBQ sucked and the other questions aswell.

the multiple choice wasnt that bad for me.

and i love how we're not supposed to talk about the ap test until forever haha.

we're rebels :twisted:

yea i only got the roosevelt essay really well, the DBQ sucked and the other questions aswell.

the multiple choice wasnt that bad for me.

and i love how we're not supposed to talk about the ap test until forever haha.

we're rebels :twisted:

OMG I ROCKED THE ROOSEVELT ESSAY! i loved that one =]

lol, yea the collegeboard is going to scout the PF boards for people like us ;)