• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dnt understand

okay it was connected with FBR+

but it WAS on the internet BEFORE the release date for ANYONE to view

thats a leak to me..

=S

yeah, it makes it look official. like... who's to say the release is when it's on tv? no one knew at that point about all this mtv business.. so it was easy to think it had been released online after coming across it on an official site. diego didn't purposely 'leak' the video to piss people off or get credit or anything. i believe he genuinely thought it was okay to.. otherwise, why would he have done that? i doubt he'd have wanted to cause all this trouble.

hehe at diego.

but seriously, this should be over and done with.

dwelling on shit aint going to make anything better. agree to disagree and keep ur opinion to urselves. i tend to not have an opinion of others unless i am given a reason to otherwise have one. and neither should any of you.

chyeaaaaa

Haha you're the voice of reason tonight

Actually your posts earlier calmed the whole thing down

You're right dwelling does nothing but make things worse

Diego...I don't want to fight with you about this...let's say hypothetically it WASN'T supposed to be on Brightcove....ok, great...you still took it from a place where very few Paramore fans would ever look for it and posted it in two of the main places Paramore fans WOULD see it.

And you broke the biggest rule of this website...that you helped us establish back when the other leaks occurred.

seriously brent, I havent said anything wrong abt ash posts, everything was cool. I agreed, jarrod made some really good posts all was good.

But that little bit is just bullshit, i ripped it posted it yup that was me. Do you think the band wanted the video there? wasnt it supposed to be a huge deal?

I may have ripped it 1st, I wasnt the only one and even if i didnt someone else would have, a total different situation, we wouldnt be here

something is not clicking

^ its fine to say "just move on" but this is still gonna leave a very bitter taste in peoples mouths

very bitter em. ill be the first to say it. but sometimes you have to act like an adult and just get past certain things without saying a word. i know we are a liberal youth and we wanna fight for everything that seems the least bit retarded, but i think its best for everyone if we just take this one down in the pit of our stomach and get past it. sound ok to you guys?

idk maybe its just me. lately ive been very humble about things and very willing to get past shit that happens without putting much thought into it. my true republican side coming out i suppose.

just listen to those words you guys. i know itll be tough to bite your tongue, swallow your pride... whatever the hell you wanna call it. but, do it for the band, do it for the ppl on these boards, do it for yourself and mainly do it for diego. continue to talk to him, but dont make it look like a big revolution or something crazy... like i said before i know we are a liberal youth, but just relax a bit and post... it is a message board.

= )

i may talk tough, but im still a little kid at heart hehe.

yeah, it makes it look official. like... who's to say the release is when it's on tv? no one knew at that point about all this mtv business.. so it was easy to think it had been released online after coming across it on an official site. diego didn't purposely 'leak' the video to piss people off or get credit or anything. i believe he genuinely thought it was okay to.. otherwise, why would he have done that? i doubt he'd have wanted to cause all this trouble.

exactly

i mean, the band will get over it, they have an amazing tour, greatly anticipated album and hopefully a career that will last a good long time - this has been blown so out of proportion

and even though i admit, i have seen the video, i am STILL excited to see it on mtv2 on monday

everyone is being so over sensitive

very bitter em. ill be the first to say it. but sometimes you have to act like an adult and just get past certain things without saying a word. i know we are a liberal youth and we wanna fight for everything that seems the least bit retarded, but i think its best for everyone if we just take this one down in the pit of our stomach and get past it. sound ok to you guys?

idk maybe its just me. lately ive been very humble about things and very willing to get past shit that happens without putting much thought into it. my true republican side coming out i suppose.

just listen to those words you guys. i know itll be tough to bite your tongue, swallow your pride... whatever the hell you wanna call it. but, do it for the band, do it for the ppl on these boards, do it for yourself and mainly do it for diego. continue to talk to him, but dont make it look like a big revolution or something crazy... like i said before i know we are a liberal youth, but just relax a bit and post... it is a message board.

= )

i may talk tough, but im still a little kid at heart hehe.

haha no i totally understand that

and as i said, we all will move on

it will just take some time =)

bless you

hehe

conflict will not solve anything either. i respect all of you greatly here, but seriously. its over and done. what can we do about it now??? nothing... ok then, just get past it then.

i hate to sound like a dad or something, but god damnit.

words can only go so far you guys.

i know ppl have their opinions, but swallow it down. be the bigger man about it. i dont care who comes out first and does it. but sometimes that makes you a better person. if you are willing to just shutup and move past it. whatever the hell it may be!!

wow, i need to stop. i think once you guys stop giving me reason to post, i then will.

i am in no way trying to be a voice of reason... im just trying to get that family sense back into PF which looks to be lost right now...

please you guys... your both very respectful ppl from what i know of you. so lets show it to the rest of PF eh??

i just want us to move past this and learn from it. sound ok to you?!?!

ok dinner time for me. Pu Pu Platter. mmmmmmmm.

= )

i am in no way trying to be a voice of reason... im just trying to get that family sense back into PF which looks to be lost right now...

please you guys... your both very respectful ppl from what i know of you. so lets show it to the rest of PF eh??

i just want us to move past this and learn from it. sound ok to you?!?!

ok dinner time for me. Pu Pu Platter. mmmmmmmm.

= )

lol jarrod. when did you become all wise?

lol jarrod. when did you become all wise?

oh, my jr year just ended so im full of knowledge now.

how could you not know this rachna?!?!?!

lmao.

seriously tho, im still just a little shithead. but sometimes i get serious and need to throw my pt of view out for ppl to hear.

oh, my jr year just ended so im full of knowledge now.

how could you not know this rachna?!?!?!

lmao.

seriously tho, im still just a little shithead. but sometimes i get serious and need to throw my pt of view out for ppl to hear.

lol you JUST accumulated knowledge?!?! Congrats! lol ;)

haha, but no seriously. i just dont voice my opinion very often. sometimes it gets under ppl's skin and me being a friendly person would hate to do something like that on a normal basis.

i just felt it necessary to be a little bit of a dink here and now just to basically shut everyone up, or at least get ppl thinking that this is dumb and should be dropped.

thats my word and im sticking to it.

haha, but no seriously. i just dont voice my opinion very often. sometimes it gets under ppl's skin and me being a friendly person would hate to do something like that on a normal basis.

i just felt it necessary to be a little bit of a dink here and now just to basically shut everyone up, or at least get ppl thinking that this is dumb and should be dropped.

thats my word and im sticking to it.

good for you

wow. I guess i've come a bit late. this is the first time i've read through a whole 8 page thread. shit happens i guess. I'll miss you diego. :( I'm rather dissapointed in the staff and band/etc. but, since i don't know everything that went down, i really have no right to take sides. none of us really do.

wow. I guess i've come a bit late. this is the first time i've read through a whole 8 page thread. shit happens i guess. I'll miss you diego. :( I'm rather dissapointed in the staff and band/etc. but, since i don't know everything that went down, i really have no right to take sides. none of us really do.

You can be disappointed or upset or mad at me...but please, please guys - don't be disappointed or upset with the band. Yes, Ashley apologized to Hayley and talked with her about what happened - we absolutely owed her and the band a HUGE apology since our site was responsible for what happened - but the decision about Diego was made by us.

I'm not blaming anybody.

I just woke up to find there was some sort of a board mutiny going on.

And so, I'd just like to say, Diego, you will be missed. I highly doubt the site is going to continue smoothly from now on. Your rips made the board so much brighter. =)

PF.com members...it's over. Stop arguing about it.

i feel bad for you diego. even though we don't really know each other and all i wish you the best in your future plans and projects and the pfboardies will totally miss you. thanks for all you did. you're great and we appreciate all you've done for us. im not great at goodbyes so i'll just say... ttyl. (and i agree that it totally wasn't fair that YOU got kicked off...) laters dude.

well first and foremost, you WILL most definately be missed Diego.

however, i understand most of you were good friends with him.. but i dont think thats a reason to leave the site just because he's leaving.. or because to you all of this sounds like b.s (iim not saying it is at all)... this site was formed to converse about paramore, and to support the band. you shouldn't leave just because of an insident (sorry i cant spell) like this. eventually it will pass, and we'll be back to our parawhore selves..