Goodbye PF.com

Guest JadeIsRad

IT IS SO EFFING POINTLESS LEAVING. DO YOU HAVE AN ACTUALLY GENUINE REASON? NO. SO WHY LEAVE?! I am SO effing stressed now.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haunted_dreams55
I just do I'm sorry. I have a loyalty to my friends. I consider you one of them but I can't stay JUST for you.

Brittany it's sad to see you go. It was fun talking about Brookers, AOTS, and X-Play with you.

IT IS SO EFFING POINTLESS LEAVING. DO YOU HAVE AN ACTUALLY GENUINE REASON? NO. SO WHY LEAVE?! I am SO effing stressed now.

You being mad at me is really the last thing I want. I am REEEEEALLY sorry.

To be honest, I was going to leave about 2,000 posts ago so don't look at this as the entire reason for me to leave.

Its still wrong

but obviously the best decision.

The site will go on!!

the band will go on..

but they are at a great loss.

thats life.. and im sure everyone will deal with it.

deigo isnt the only one at fault.

but ya

i don't get how it's a good decision. the video is out there now.. this is a piece of shit.

Guest JadeIsRad
You being mad at me is really the last thing I want. I am REEEEEALLY sorry.

To be honest, I was going to leave about 2,000 posts ago so don't look at this as the entire reason for me to leave.

Why were you going to leave? Aaahhhh =/

woah this really sucks. diego was my favorite administrator and he did do most of the work. i appreciate all the hard work he has put into this site, its going to be a shame not having him on here to upload the latest vids and photos, but what can you do? im gonna miss ya diego!

Guest JadeIsRad
and there's really no reason for us to turn against eachother cause that's EXACTLY what's going to happen and things are just gonna get worse.

Yeah i know i know...sorry =/ im dissapearing for an hour or 2 before i cry or kill someone.

this isn't actually all to do with the internet here before people start making queer comments.

it's about someone who was extremely dedicated to a band, and then they got spat on..

fair enough, he worked on a website.. but that doesn't make it insignificant. he's done a lot for paramore.

ok...I hope everyone can take a step back and get some perspective on this...

First and foremost, Hayley DID NOT ask for Diego to be removed from the staff. That was a decision that Ash and I made and it was not an easy decision at all...but one that was necessary based on this and other past situations.

We're a fansite...and our credibility with the band...all that we and you guys have built here over the past 2 years was put at risk by this....our policy on leaked material has been VERY clear ever since the Emergency video leaked...and for a staff member to violate that is something that just can't be overlooked.

We will absolutely miss Diego...but I hope you guys can look at both sides of this...don't be angry with the band first of all...it's their video, they had a really cool promo plan set up with MTV2 and the teaser video...and it got screwed up because of this leak. They have a right to be upset about the leak. And they knew the leak originated with a PF.com staff member. We're here to support them and to promote them...and we screwed up as a site...and because it was a staff member who leaked the video, Ash and I felt this was something we had to do.

Again, Diego will absolutely be missed. But I hope most of you guys will stay with this site...we'll miss all of you who do choose to leave...and again, this was solely Ash and my decision, so be angry with us if you need to be angry at someone...don't be upset with Hayley or the band.