Goodbye PF.com

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't possibly explain everything to everyone but I don't regret firing Diego because, although he did soooo soo much for the site, I think it was well deserved. And I know it's going to be hard for you guys to understand but I'm not going to go into details cause it wouldn't be fair at all to Diego.

I really am sad to see you go and I think the site will definitely suffer. But that's just how it is.

If you need someone to be pissed at, please have it be me. I'm guessing you've all talked to Diego on AIM and stuff so you've definitely heard his side. So please don't judge me or hate the site because of this, because I don't think any of you know all of the details of everything since day one.

Ok as a note I didnt talk with anyone besides rachna, lisa, alyssa, hayley chris on aim about this, these are people i talk to alot.

So no this is not a conspiracy to make people hate PF

As I stated in my 1st post i really dotn want this thing to fall appart. I still want this to be the #1 paramore fansite, because PF deserves it.

I am not asking anyone to hate ashley or hayley in that matter

things just turned the way they did. If anyone here thought that I was trying to flame ashley or hayley well I am sorry thats not what I am trying to do.

And this was a big deal, bigger than you probably know.

whatcha mean?

oh and yeah, i agree with everyone else about this leak thing... i mean, yeah it's a shame and everything... but it happens. this though, this didn't have to happen.

is it something to do with an mtv deal or some shit? like.. because it's going to be airing on mtv on monday, they didn't think they'd get as many viewers or something? this whole thing baffles me. i really don't get it, and although i'm not supposed to know a lot about what's going on.. i seriously don't think diego deserved this one bit. he hasn't just done a lot for the site, but he is the site. without him it's kinda gonna be a shambles. not to insult anyone else on here, cos i know you all work at it, but diego was well dedicated and it just seriously seriously sucks that he's getting booted offa here for doing one stupid thing wrong, which was a mistake. it's not like he purposely leaked the video to piss the band off.

all this is over a video. jeez i dread to think of how dramatic this would have been if it was a song or an album or something.

well i don't see how diego can be punished for something brightcove did.

i just don't get it.

and i probably won't ever get it, but what do i know?

Well I am not blamming things on brightcove. I did rip the video and posted it. That was my bad totally

haha yeah i just wished brightcove didnt have that up.

is it something to do with an mtv deal or some shit? like.. because it's going to be airing on mtv on monday, they didn't think they'd get as many viewers or something? this whole thing baffles me. i really don't get, and although i'm not supposed to know a lot about what's going on.. i seriously don't think diego deserved this one bit. he hasn't just done a lot for the site, but he is the site. without him it's kinda gonna be a shambles. not to insult anyone else on here, cos i know you all work at it, but diego was well dedicated and it just seriously seriously sucks that he's getting booted offa here for doing one stupid thing wrong, which was a mistake. and this is over a video. jeez i dread to think of how dramatic this would have been if it was a song or an album or something.

He'd probably have his limbs removed. :roll:

It's quite a shame for this to have happened the way it did and I understand where some blame has to be placed. I do, however, believe it's indeed frivolous and when this passes, it will have seemed almost inconceivable why this had to have escalated the way it did.

With all that being said, if this is the decision that has been made, I want to thank Diego for every little thing he has done to put this site together. I'm not sure if anyone can really comprehend how much effort it really takes to make PF.com the way it is, and it will be difficult to move on without him. I consider Diego a good friend, and spent hours watching his talents be put to use for this site, hours troubleshooting the tiniest things, and regretfully I share in his desire to leave this community. You have all been great. Rachna, Alyssa, Lisa, and many others, keep in touch... Spectacular fans. The best. Good luck to you all in the future and keep PF.com the #1 fansite on the net.

Ok I'm going to make this my last post in this thread...

I'm really really really sorry that this happened.

Please try to keep an open mind when it comes to the site. There are a lot of details that I just really can't talk about with all of you, I just can't, I wish I could make it easier for you all to understand. But please stop with the "omg this is ridiculous, over a stupid video!" posts because it's more than that.

Everyone knows how much Diego has done positively for the site and I'm gonna miss you a lot man... I know we fought sometimes and there was drama between you and other members/staff but you know that I considered you my friend too. I don't think you'll forgive me now and it seriously is depressing. Part of me feels like I fucked up really badly now and I don't know why... I still can't think of another solution. And you said yourself you were thinking of leaving with all of the other stuff (that I can't go into details about) going on and all of the stupid drama.

Idk what else I can say.

Thanks so much for all that you've done over the past couple years.

We all really are going to miss you.

It's quite a shame for this to have happened the way it did and I understand where some blame has to be placed. I do, however, believe it's indeed frivolous and when this passes, it will have seemed almost inconceivable why this had to have escalated the way it did.

With all that being said, if this is the decision that has been made, I want to thank Diego for every little thing he has done to put this site together. I'm not sure if anyone can really comprehend how much effort it really takes to make PF.com the way it is, and it will be difficult to move on without him. I consider Diego a good friend, and spent hours watching his talents be put to use for this site, hours troubleshooting the tiniest things, and regretfully I share in his desire to leave this community. You have all been great. Rachna, Alyssa, Lisa, and many others, keep in touch... Spectacular fans. The best. Good luck to you all in the future and keep PF.com the #1 fansite on the net.

Dude thatw as really touching and I should be thanking YOU

seriously people chris has helped soooo much you have no fucking idea. Thanks to him we finally got the layout back together and well you have been there when I needed help

thanks bro

Guest JadeIsRad
I just do I'm sorry. I have a loyalty to my friends. I consider you one of them but I can't stay JUST for you.

I'm glad you consider me one of them but leaving makes it SO much more worse that it already is! there is no effing point leaving!!!!

Brittany WHY do you need to leave?!

I know, please dont...

Whats happening to deigo may seem unjustice but everyone makes mistakes and theres nothing anyone can do about it... I don't really think you can balme anyone in a situation like this.

Guest JadeIsRad
I know, please dont...

Whats happening to deigo may seem unjustice but everyone makes mistakes and theres nothing anyone can do about it... I don't really think you can balme anyone in a situation like this.

FINALLY, words of wisdom and sense! exactly what Stephy said!