This should be interesting...

So, upon research and recent understanding I have come to some serious conclusions about some of the individuals on PF. Is it just me or had respect always been the number one issue on these boards. and when it was in question the staff would barge in and clear the situation and either lock the thread or kill it altogether. which i never once complained or said a word about it cuz it seemed like the right thing to do. i am very respectful and understanding of alot of things that go down in real-life and e-life if you will. so i understand that these things need to be resolved by someone.

However, im taking this way in the wrong direction. But im doing it on purpose to sort some shit out.

In case some of you havent heard, our own Diego was kicked off the boards. All in all, it was an unpopular decision for most of the ppl on the boards as it should be... he does so much for us here and we should always appreciate it. however, in no way should ash be blamed for doing this. yes it was her decision and yes it was something that couldve been solved in a different way, however diego did break the policy or leaked videos. therefore he should lose rank. i know it may sound dumb to most, even me... but it happened... so drop it.

But, this is not the purpose of this tangent im on... not at all actually.

Now, i know that this board consists of mostly kids (under the age of 18,) but ppl are not taking into account what they are saying. If you honestly think about it for a second, we are talking online, not directly to each person face to face... call me old fashioned but if you are going to talk shit about a person at least tell them directly... especially if you are an adult and know that you are acting 12!!! do you know how much respect you are losing by acting this way??

or did you just not think we would find out somehow. sources are key in this world we live in today. and the true side of ppl tends to come out very often when you have ppl on your side. honestly, for a second think about what ppl close to you would think... lol, its a funny thought isnt it... im an adult and im talking shit about a 15 yr old, and someone close to me in my personal life finds out... wouldnt that be interesting... how would they respond??? "oh, i see your involving yourself in little kids drama again on the internet..."

ITS NOT EVEN REAL!!!

this is what makes me laugh the most. and make me sorta sick all at the same time. maybe just from laughing so hard... who knows really??

however, you are "king and queen - shit" in your own minds... so keep thinking that and see where it takes you in life... i really doubt it turns out the way you hope... really, it honestly surprises me to know that ppl like you guys can make friends and keep them... well, actually... maybe not... i mean the other backstabbing, ego-tistical, and frooty people need friends too i guess. so congrats. at least you will have that in common.

continue to be a disgrace to the ppl around you... itll get you far in life. i promise. not that id know, but its going well for you guys so why not...

you say, we are here to promote and talk about the band and make this a true family environment where friends are made and what not... so what the fuck are you doing then??? do you own the site??? no, you dont. i have just as much of a right to say shit as you do so get off me. seriously, the ppl that this is to are very lucky there is a laptop and perhaps a computer in between us. it wouldnt be pretty and thats a fact...

so keep hiding behind your screen. you'll continue to be safe if you do that... in no way is this a threat, but if you take it as one, your retarded just the same. dont feel threatened by me... i live in maine... what the hell can i do?? you just really sicken me with what you say behind ppl's backs. that is all.

i will not say who this is to. i will not say why or how i am producing all this. i refuse too. im too good of a person to announce that sort of information to the ppl on these boards. i only wish that you could learn from something like this and maybe act like an adult at some point in time during your pathetic existence in this world. it pisses me off that i am even writing this. im not that type of a person, but when i see wrong i will not let it slide forever. this is wrong. its retarded and someday maybe you ppl will realize that you're a 12 yr old trapped in an adults body. one day perhaps. unless you truly are mentally challenged. even they have one up on you tho. the fact that they have compassion and gratitude for what they have.

as for reactions... as for what will come of this after it is written... who knows. nothing would really surprise me tho... im doing it simply on impulse and the fact that i will not sit and watch this happen behind the ppl of the boards backs. cuz that is what is happening. ppl are behind talked about behind their backs and most of you dont even know it.

i know i didnt. but research and chit chat can do alot. especially when you know how to use a computer. that always helps. nothing is safe on here you guys. things get found out. so like i said if you wanna talk it, talk it to the ppl your talking about. at least you can put it out there and make them feel like shit. i mean thats what you want to do anyways right?? ok then... so tell us to our face... lets see how much of an adult y'all can actually be.

when everyone leaves and other fansites pop up i dare you to try and compete with that shit. seriously, keep driving ppl away... its in your nature and its just gonna make you better ppl. i swear lmao.

i truly feel bad for ash in this situation. she sorta got caught up in the whole shit end of everything and made a decision on impulse... alot like me writing this. in no way should anyone blame you for any of this. you created this site and have done a great job making it what it is today...

but this isnt about that at all. like i said before, this is much more than anything like that... yes music is important, but respect and ppl's real lives are so much more than that. keep that in mind when you talk all your fake shit everyday, all day... nobody cares. except maybe all your internet middle school friends who find it interesting and funny.

one day you will grow up and realize you suck. i hope it happens soon, before you have wasted too much of your life. for some of you it may already be too late.

bye for now.

• Like 1

its probably in the best interests of everyone to read that...in my opinion.

it will finds its way around... this i am sure of jack... if not from me, than from one of very many to come.

a series of unfortunate events have taken place and this place will not hear the end of it.

this i am sure of.

it will finds its way around... this i am sure of jack... if not from me, than from one of very many to come.

a series of unfortunate events have taken place and this place will not hear the end of it.

this i am sure of.

i hear ya man. its all so unfortunate and i clearly dont even know as much as whats been goin on as you do.

a) you sound like yoda

B) i'm kind of in little shock/depression state

ash... this in no way should depress you. like i said before, nothing you did was wrong and nothing you did caused any of this.

you may not believe me, but i think once it gets around more and more ppl on these boards (some more respectable than me) will be able to reassure you of just what i said...

and thanks for the yoda referral. being a "smart" kid has its advantages sometimes = )

and to be quite honest, im still shocked i wrote all that. inspiration sure does go a long way you guys.

so dont fuck around!!!

lmao

ash... this in no way should depress you. like i said before, nothing you did was wrong and nothing you did caused any of this.

you may not believe me, but i think once it gets around more and more ppl on these boards (some more respectable than me) will be able to reassure you of just what i said...

and thanks for the yoda referral. being a "smart" kid has its advantages sometimes = )

and to be quite honest, im still shocked i wrote all that. inspiration sure does go a long way you guys.

so dont fuck around!!!

lmao

I'm just a little fucking mystified because you don't know half as much as you think you do right now. It's gonna be funny later... hopefully we can all laugh about it. But I'm just an 18 year old girl behind a computer hahah. You do have balls though.

I'm just gonna go to bed and see how this turns out in the morning lol.

I'm just a little fucking mystified because you don't know half as much as you think you do right now. It's gonna be funny later... hopefully we can all laugh about it. You do have balls though.

I'm just gonna go to bed and see how this turns out in the morning lol.

more balls than most ppl on these boards, thats for sure. only difference is with me is id be willing to say this to their faces.

however, youd be surprised at what i know.

and im already laughing ash. im just one of those type of ppl i guess.

= )

more balls than most ppl on these boards, thats for sure. only difference is with me is id be willing to say this to their faces.

however, youd be surprised at what i know.

and im already laughing ash. im just one of those type of ppl i guess.

= )

No, I know what you know. I'm not surprised at all haha. And I understand how you'd be pissed about it... but really, to judge someone that much by one little thing and then say you're such a deep person with all this insight is a little hypocritical to me. It's okay though, I totally understand because if it was me I don't know how I'd react either really. I really do understand where you're coming from. I really think the right thing to do would have been talking to the person you have a problem with first, but that's just my judgment. We'll see how this goes... I just hope you don't regret it because I really believe the person you're talking about is a great person. So there... that's why I felt sad when I read that.

Good luck with everything.

um this thread is not calm. the first post was pretty damn aggresive if you ask me.

hahahaha. so im aggressive then??

interesting thought.

"In high school I was voted, 'Even happy when it rains.'"

Graciously I accepted that award. Little did they know that sudden triggers to my brain can cause a serious, yet contained blast of firepower.

LMAO

since when do we need to be calm while posting. ive seen much vulgar in my day... so chill little miss staff member.

No, I know what you know. I'm not surprised at all haha. And I understand how you'd be pissed about it... but really, to judge someone that much by one little thing and then say you're such a deep person with all this insight is a little hypocritical to me. It's okay though, I totally understand because if it was me I don't know how I'd react either really. I really do understand where you're coming from. I really think the right thing to do would have been talking to the person you have a problem with first, but that's just my judgment. We'll see how this goes... I just hope you don't regret it because I really believe the person you're talking about is a great person. So there... that's why I felt sad when I read that.

Good luck with everything.

well, im glad we have cleared up the fact that you are a psychic and can read my mind.

now that that is out of the way. take a chill pill you guys. i didnt say any names. and to be quite honest i think all of y'all are taking it wrong. but whatever i guess. my bad for stirring shit up in a pot.

lol.

Hrm...I'm not sure what to say here or how to start...

I do agree that we should all treat each other with respect and courtesy. And I'll be the first to say that I fall short of that at times...I think probably most everyone does. I'm not proud of the fact that I do though - at all. I can be mean and petty and way too sarcastic and I'm ashamed of those things...those aren't the person I want to be...not at all.

I also think this is something that probably would be better discussed one on one with whatever person or people it's referring to...if that's me, you can email me, myspace message me, PM me, whatever...I promise anyone an honest answer.

I think this community has a lot of healing to do and if any of this is about the staff, then it needs to start with us healing our relationships with people that we've hurt or upset for whatever reason, whether it be what happened with Diego or something you've heard that someone said or did...or whatever it might be...to be honest, I can't tell from Jarrod's post exactly what all this is about, but it's obvious there are some issues that need to be worked through - and if they involve me, come talk to me about them. Please.

idk...maybe this isn't even directed at me...but whether it is or not, there may still be people on here I've upset or hurt in some way...and I really want to try to make things right.

i think it should just be known that we are here to support the band and post band news. sometimes random shit gets thrown in but thats just for fun ya know. to have all this excess Bullshit is completely ridiculous. and that is the main reason why i made this post. disrespect can sure go a long way when put in the wrong persons arms.

i think ppl here should just re-assess the reasoning behind us being here. nobody is perfect, but honestly think before you speak. even i do that. and i say some shit let me tell you.