This should be interesting...

Kerrie - it's been awhile now, but there were some incidences in the past with me where I was just downright mean with some things I said. I was a complete ass and I apologize...I think it ruined a lot of things on these boards for you and you never got the apology you deserved. I feel terrible about this because I've left things badly with you for a long time...you deserved this apology ages ago.

I just dont get why Im a person to baffle around about. what the fuck is wrong with me? seriously? :/

I was stupidly sarcastic in the beginning but im trying to level that out. seems like it aint working.

I just dont get why Im a person to baffle around about. what the fuck is wrong with me? seriously? :/

I was stupidly sarcastic in the beginning but im trying to level that out. seems like it aint working.

i do agree... i mean i talk to kerrie more than mostly everyone on here and ive never once had anything against her. she's a very talkative girl. what the hell is wrong with that???

i think the main reason i got so mad about this all was because of what i read about kerrie. i could care less what ppl say about me... shit i probably deserve it... but kerrie... not at all. she knows damn well i will always stick up for her tho. and that is the main reason i made this post. was because of what was said about kerrie. in fact id say it was about 80-90% of the reason... she in no way deserves anything said about her. ever.

no one does really. but especially her. just my thoughts is all... i may forgive you all, but if kerrie doesn't i wouldn't blame her at all. i guess i feel especially bad, mainly because she never talked shit about anyone and never thought anyone had anything against other than the fact that she was extra talkative which i always assured her was ok, and still is. and for her to find all this out was a serious blow you guys. i don't think you'll ever truly know what that feels like.

anyways i should stop. i feel like i may cause trouble again if i keep talking. i still stick to my apologies and words 100% to everyone, but i also know where my place is with the ppl that have been affected by this string of events... and i know you can respect that.

Nothing's wrong with you - it's my fault for letting early impressions and things that happened spiral into a awful situation. I know we had our differences when some of the earlier leaks happened as to who posted what where...and I'll admit that sometimes you post things that I just don't get at all...probably because I'm too damn old lol. But it's not you - it's me being a jerk, not being willing to let first impressions change and not being a big enough person to apologize for things I said back then until now.

Nothing's wrong with you - it's my fault for letting early impressions and things that happened spiral into a awful situation. I know we had our differences when some of the earlier leaks happened as to who posted what where...and I'll admit that sometimes you post things that I just don't get at all...probably because I'm too damn old lol. But it's not you - it's me being a jerk, not being willing to let first impressions change and not being a big enough person to apologize for things I said back then until now.

If this thread wasnt made like it was supposed to then I wouldn't show you what I was gonna say to you over pm. I know the whole profile with those songs on it was a mistake. I dont think I had them on download or anything but Im sure people could still rip them, which was my bad. Like I knew someone was gonna find that and accuse me of doing it P:

well whatever its still gonna be flying by in my mind, may take awhile to get over. if not at all. I never thought you'd say stuff like that being as how you were "nice" and "mature" alright im pretty much done, I got here late and I dont want to start shit again.

If this thread wasnt made like it was supposed to then I wouldn't show you what I was gonna say to you over pm. I know the whole profile with those songs on it was a mistake. I dont think I had them on download or anything but Im sure people could still rip them, which was my bad. Like I knew someone was gonna find that and accuse me of doing it P:

well whatever its still gonna be flying by in my mind, may take awhile to get over. if not at all. I never thought you'd say stuff like that being as how you were "nice" and "mature" alright im pretty much done, I got here late and I dont want to start shit again.

I can't possibly understand how you feel...but I know it's got to hurt and for that, I feel absolutely terrible. I'm so, so sorry...and I know that doesn't fix it, but it is a sincere apology.

If there is stuff you want to say to me over PM or whatever, please do...maybe we can find some way to get through this and move on...idk...I'd like to try though.

I can't possibly understand how you feel...but I know it's got to hurt and for that, I feel absolutely terrible. I'm so, so sorry...and I know that doesn't fix it, but it is a sincere apology.

If there is stuff you want to say to me over PM or whatever, please do...maybe we can find some way to get through this and move on...idk...I'd like to try though.

I know you do but I thought no way in hell these threads would turn out like this. I was thinking you guys would be like "OH SHIT NOW THEY KNOW" then you'd close it or ban someone. but Im suprised how this is coming along.

and I was always thinking why you would never come to paramore shows I was going to. maybe it WASNT just the traffic P: but whatever you thought what you thought. maybe im wrong about this show thing.

I know you do but I thought no way in hell these threads would turn out like this. I was thinking you guys would be like "OH SHIT NOW THEY KNOW" then you'd close it or ban someone. but Im suprised how this is coming along.

and I was always thinking why you would never come to paramore shows I was going to. maybe it WASNT just the traffic P: but whatever you thought what you thought. maybe im wrong about this show thing.

Seriously - I just don't like shows in Norfolk. I went to tons when I was in college and, idk...something about the crowds just never worked for me. I can't explain it, but I like the vibe at DC shows better...I shouldn't have pinned that on you in my post...that was just me being a jerk.

And I'd never close something like this or ban anyone...what we did was wrong and we deserve to be held accountable for it...and you all deserve every apology we can give you.

Seriously - I just don't like shows in Norfolk. I went to tons when I was in college and, idk...something about the crowds just never worked for me. I can't explain it, but I like the vibe at DC shows better...I shouldn't have pinned that on you in my post...that was just me being a jerk.

And I'd never close something like this or ban anyone...what we did was wrong and we deserve to be held accountable for it...and you all deserve every apology we can give you.

I kinda thought diego was gonna get his last chance when he was gonna post the thread. I dunno but yeah I understand about the shows thing. well maybe I dont since I never experienced a DC show. Maybe I just think the norvas better even when I havent been to other places. But yeah Im glad we cleared it all up, I feel bad for slow posting on this since I was talking to jarrod over aim while typing all this.

I kinda thought diego was gonna get his last chance when he was gonna post the thread. I dunno but yeah I understand about the shows thing. well maybe I dont since I never experienced a DC show. Maybe I just think the norvas better even when I havent been to other places. But yeah Im glad we cleared it all up, I feel bad for slow posting on this since I was talking to jarrod over aim while typing all this.

No worries...I just hope you know I'm sincerely sorry for everything I said...and it won't happen again...maybe we can build something better out of all this...I hope so.

i know i defintely don't have a very big part in this, but I just have to say

Brent

i think you're a really good person

i really do

the fact that you can own up to what you've done, and apologize so sincerely

and you know, want to work things out with everyone

i don't know very many people that can do that

so i just had to say i think its really great

and thats about all i have left on the subject

i know i defintely don't have a very big part in this, but I just have to say

Brent

i think you're a really good person

i really do

the fact that you can own up to what you've done, and apologize so sincerely

and you know, want to work things out with everyone

i don't know very many people that can do that

so i just had to say i think its really great

and thats about all i have left on the subject

Thanks - I really appreciate that...it means a lot...

No worries...I just hope you know I'm sincerely sorry for everything I said...and it won't happen again...maybe we can build something better out of all this...I hope so.

in whatever way I hope so too. Its not bugging me as much as it did but still gonna be uber shocked about it.