This should be interesting...

i think it should just be known that we are here to support the band and post band news. sometimes random shit gets thrown in but thats just for fun ya know. to have all this excess Bullshit is completely ridiculous. and that is the main reason why i made this post. disrespect can sure go a long way when put in the wrong persons arms.

i think ppl here should just re-assess the reasoning behind us being here. nobody is perfect, but honestly think before you speak. even i do that. and i say some shit let me tell you.

hmmmm anyone heard the phrase 'shit is about to hit the fan'?

I think i'm pretty certain i know what Jarrod is on about

And i do agree with him...

But i think me getting involved won't help

Even though i do have an opinion on the whole thing

Just i can't prance around names, so at the risk of things blowing up

I shall refrain....for now :]

I'm not really a confrontational person, but seriously....

My respect level has dropped to about....0

Have a nice day :]

yep, i also know whats going on.

im kinda dissapointed in a few inderviduals, i didnt expect that from them.

it also kinda made me wanna quit, but im not sure.

i think once the truth is out this topic will be closed n deleted tbh.

oh, and kerrie even tho i dont know you <3

Hey again - so in reading through this, I'm starting to get the impression that a lot of conversations about a few individuals are taking place offline or in other places....and while I understand that, it feels like it kind of goes against the spirit of Jarrod's initial post.

English major alert :) This is starting to feel a little like Kafka's The Trial, where Joseph K is tried and convicted for a crime without ever knowing what he did.

I understand that people are upset or angry over the events of the past few days...but I'd like to see us get whatever is hurting people out in the open. If any of this is about me and you'd rather post it here rather than talk to me privately, that's ok with me...I don't want to hide anything...and I probably owe some people some very sincere apologies...I'm not even close to perfect and my sarcasm and even downright meanness way too often gets the better of me.

I think forgiveness is an amazing virtue...and it may be the only way we're going to get through this...and yeah, I know that leads to the inevitable why didn't you forgive Diego? I have though...but at the same time it just didn't seem like he could keep his staff position after posting a leak.

So I'll ask...if you have an issue or you've been hurt by me or anyone else on here, let's talk about it directly. I ask for all your forgiveness...and I sincerely want to apologize if anything I've said or done has hurt anyone.

^Agreed. I think we're only going to start to move past this if some trust can be rebuilt though...I'm not sure exactly how to do that, but I think talking specifically about the issues Jarrod and others generally raise in this thread is a way to start. I'm absolutely willing to do that if this involves me, but I can't do it alone...I need Jarrod or anyone else who feels they've been hurt or wronged to raise the issue.

If the goal of this is to make the individuals referred to in Jarrod's post understand what it feels like to be talked about behind their backs, I guess it may be succeeding...but isn't that just doing the same thing that was wrong to begin with?

idk...I'm confused...and I'm also concerned because I never wanted to see this site or these boards turn into something negative or hurtful...and if there's any place I've played a role in that, I am truly sorry.

I don't really want to say the reason behind it all

Seeing as i don't think it's my place to do that

BUT for some people it's not because they have been hurt directly

They feel that the kind of thing that has gone on is wrong, and has hurt friends

Well thats how i see it, others might be different

Anyway seeing as everyone is equal here, and people talking behind others backs like that

Well it's just not nice

You always say that it's us...as in the members that make the forum what it is, correct?

I'm not going to go any further into this because like i said....

I don't think it's my place to do so, i just wanted that clearing up

Hey again - so in reading through this, I'm starting to get the impression that a lot of conversations about a few individuals are taking place offline or in other places....and while I understand that, it feels like it kind of goes against the spirit of Jarrod's initial post.

English major alert :) This is starting to feel a little like Kafka's The Trial, where Joseph K is tried and convicted for a crime without ever knowing what he did.

I understand that people are upset or angry over the events of the past few days...but I'd like to see us get whatever is hurting people out in the open. If any of this is about me and you'd rather post it here rather than talk to me privately, that's ok with me...I don't want to hide anything...and I probably owe some people some very sincere apologies...I'm not even close to perfect and my sarcasm and even downright meanness way too often gets the better of me.

I think forgiveness is an amazing virtue...and it may be the only way we're going to get through this...and yeah, I know that leads to the inevitable why didn't you forgive Diego? I have though...but at the same time it just didn't seem like he could keep his staff position after posting a leak.

So I'll ask...if you have an issue or you've been hurt by me or anyone else on here, let's talk about it directly. I ask for all your forgiveness...and I sincerely want to apologize if anything I've said or done has hurt anyone.

the only IM's i received last night were just from a few ppl asking what was going on. i felt no need to directly IM anyone last night. however if you want something cleared with my knowledge i am willing to say what i need to say to you. i have a pretty long busy day ahead of me so i may or may not be online, but im very sure you can find a way to contact me.

last night ash im'd me just to sort of hear something and i told her a little of how i was feeling. last night i wasnt really in the mood to spread the joy and happiness and therefore needed to just put the knowledge out there without being direct. i hope you can understand my strategy. in good time it will all be out in the open and then i truly hope we can talk about everything and apologies will be said and forgiveness will be granted.

im a very forgiving person, and even tho the post last night may not seem like i am so, i am. if you are humble, admit to your mistakes and grieve on them you are back to square one in my book. however like i said, because of this i will always have that little thought in the back of my mind. i dont do shit like this. you dont have to believe that if you dont want to, but its the truth and im sticking to it. although i may be angry, i dont make any harsh judgments about these people. i simply say im disappointed. cuz thats what i am. its ridiculous and im sticking to that.

honestly, i hope this can just be dropped. i love posting here and making friends, which i have made a large handful already and for that i am thankful to have this place. i feel as though that may be in jeapordy now since ppl have seen this side of me... but i felt it necessary.

but im a man true to my word... just last night i felt like being subtle with my analysis. i didnt really feel like having everyone know quite yet... and ill probably take the rest of the day to see what happens on the boards and then perhaps tonight i will chat with whoever wants to talk about this situation. if your worried it may be about you, IM and i will have quite a bit of respect for you just for doing so. like i said, i dont think this should be something ppl get all flustered and pissed about. its just a few ppl's opinions clashing with a few other ppl's morals. let's find a way to work it out. thats really what i want to do anyway ya know. cuz i love this place. even with all the BS. i just hit a crossroads is all, and had to throw my words out there.

i hope that clears something. not directly, but just about me and my purpose ya know...

oh, and lastly... is it me or is brent the only one who feels as though it may be about him??? thats interesting to me. because even though he may be one involved i feel as though some of the others should really be questioning themselves as well. just me though...

= )

oh, and lastly... is it me or is brent the only one who feels as though it may be about him??? thats interesting to me. because even though he may be one involved i feel as though some of the others should really be questioning themselves as well. just me though...

= )

totally agreed

You're absolutely right...talking about someone behind their backs isn't nice - it's wrong, it's cruel and it's mean. And I'm certainly guilty of it in my worst moments - I'm not proud of that; in fact, I'm ashamed of it.

Sometimes my sarcasm gets taken the wrong way, sometimes I'm having a bad day and it gets taken out on someone else, sometimes I have no excuse....actually I have no excuse for any of it because no matter what, it's just wrong.

So I want to just come out and say some things...because I owe some people some very sincere apologies.

Jarrod - I made fun of your enthusiasm after the last show and specifically the interview question you asked...this was me just being cruel and also sarcastic and I'm sincerely sorry for it...you're a good guy and you didn't deserve to have me stomping all over how you were feeling behind your back. You had a great exciting experience and I made fun of it...I was a total jerk and I'm so sorry.

Kerrie - it's been awhile now, but there were some incidences in the past with me where I was just downright mean with some things I said. I was a complete ass and I apologize...I think it ruined a lot of things on these boards for you and you never got the apology you deserved. I feel terrible about this because I've left things badly with you for a long time...you deserved this apology ages ago.

Rachna, Lisa and others - this is a different topic, but I know I really bother a lot of people with how argumentative I can be and how aggressive I get sometimes defending the band...I know there are people who feel like I won't stop until I prove I'm right...and I know how protective I am of Paramore blinds me to this behavior sometimes...and I'm sorry if I've ever hurt you or anyone with my comments. I need to take a step back sometimes...and please feel free to shove me back if I don't do it on my own.

And finally Diego - this is a tough one. I'm sorry that there were times I talked about you behind your back...I know I insulted and hurt you when all you were trying to do was help the site...and you did so much for it. I don't think I ever talked about you or disliked you anywhere near as much as you thought I did...but I realize those few times poisoned our relationship and I regret that. I'm really truly sorry...I was wrong to ever act that way.

That's probably not everything, but it's what comes to mind right now...I hope you all can forgive me, but I guess I understand if you can't.

You're absolutely right...talking about someone behind their backs isn't nice - it's wrong, it's cruel and it's mean. And I'm certainly guilty of it in my worst moments - I'm not proud of that; in fact, I'm ashamed of it.

Sometimes my sarcasm gets taken the wrong way, sometimes I'm having a bad day and it gets taken out on someone else, sometimes I have no excuse....actually I have no excuse for any of it because no matter what, it's just wrong.

So I want to just come out and say some things...because I owe some people some very sincere apologies.

Jarrod - I made fun of your enthusiasm after the last show and specifically the interview question you asked...this was me just being cruel and also sarcastic and I'm sincerely sorry for it...you're a good guy and you didn't deserve to have me stomping all over how you were feeling behind your back. You had a great exciting experience and I made fun of it...I was a total jerk and I'm so sorry.

Kerrie - it's been awhile now, but there were some incidences in the past with me where I was just downright mean with some things I said. I was a complete ass and I apologize...I think it ruined a lot of things on these boards for you and you never got the apology you deserved. I feel terrible about this because I've left things badly with you for a long time...you deserved this apology ages ago.

Rachna, Lisa and others - this is a different topic, but I know I really bother a lot of people with how argumentative I can be and how aggressive I get sometimes defending the band...I know there are people who feel like I won't stop until I prove I'm right...and I know how protective I am of Paramore blinds me to this behavior sometimes...and I'm sorry if I've ever hurt you or anyone with my comments. I need to take a step back sometimes...and please feel free to shove me back if I don't do it on my own.

And finally Diego - this is a tough one. I'm sorry that there were times I talked about you behind your back...I know I insulted and hurt you when all you were trying to do was help the site...and you did so much for it. I don't think I ever talked about you or disliked you anywhere near as much as you thought I did...but I realize those few times poisoned our relationship and I regret that. I'm really truly sorry...I was wrong to ever act that way.

That's probably not everything, but it's what comes to mind right now...I hope you all can forgive me, but I guess I understand if you can't.

very much appreciated brent. that was my purpose here. if nobody else can accept that, than at the very least, i can... i admire you standing up and taking charge. i just wish some others could as well. but we don't live in a perfect world now do we...

words can go a long way and i hope you realize that now. like i said before though. dont think this was all diego's doing or something because we would have found out these things without him. somehow, there is always a way (lazytown lol glorya).

i also am willing to talk to you anytime you want on aim or whatever. and i also hope you can respect my decision to keep this private on the boards and not mention names... which i will continue to do until someone decides to change that and bring names out in the open. i can honestly now say that "yes" brent, you were one of those people i was referring to. i never thought i would have to say something like that to someone 10 yrs older than me, but i guess boundaries were crossed in my honest opinion and i needed to say something in effect to what i was thinking. i hope you can appreciate that and hopefully learn from it. like i said again, nobody is perfect, but that is sort of ridiculous. you're 30 ya know. i couldnt imagine my father who is 40 doing something like that on a message board filled with teenagers... honestly ya know. it just seems dumb ya know. i know you have a lot of pressure on yourself being the real true adult here, but i think sometimes keeping your mouth shut or possibly even directing it to the ppl you want to put down themselves would be a better route. thats the way i would do it. if i had a problem with something someone said i wouldnt go to a bunch of other ppl and be like "omg what a freak!!" lol, that just calls for trouble usually.

all in all brent i admire what you wrote, but i still have that little thing in the back of my mind now ya know. i think it will probably stick with me and the rest of the ppl for some time to come. which is very unfortunate, but at least you acted on my words. which was my goal. im just glad someone stepped up and did something positive here. truly.

and also, when i was referring to "adults" in my original post, i wanted to be very clear that i think all of us should act like adults with our words on these boards. that wasnt directed toward brent no matter what any of you people think.

anyways, im glad something was said. and it took some guts to say something without even being directly blamed. that was my plan and im glad it worked out for me. i cant promise you brent and others that others will accept this apology, but i know i at the very least can. i know words can be thrown around casually sometimes. i have lived 20 yrs now so i know most ppl can do that and not think of the consequences right off. but now that you know, perhaps you will speak your words a bit more carefully next time. and if not, than continue to be a hypocrite.

i still stay true to my original post. i wouldnt have said it on direct impulse. it was something that accumulated over time and i wanted to really get it out there.

thanks alot brent. i appreciate your words.

Thanks Jarrod...and yes, sometimes I don't act even remotely close to my age. Maybe even being here in the first place is one of those ways...idk. I still love this band and this site though.

And yes, my behavior was stupid...it was me overreacting to things I should have let go or me acting superior or whatever...I am in an interesting position by being older than the rest of you guys...but that doesn't excuse the things I said...in fact, it makes them worse.

I'm not sure when or why I got this way because it's not what's in my heart and it's not the way I really feel...but for some reason, every so often, it comes out and well...now you've all seen my bad side. I guess most of us have one...mine's just on public display. And that's ok...you all deserved to know.

Again, I'm sincerely sorry...and I know it's going to take awhile to regain the trust I had from some of you. That's ok though - that's how it should be.

And again, thanks Jarrod for accepting my apology.

...I have no clue what's going on, to be honest, but I'm getting a general idea.

But, in my experience when this sort of thing happens, it's generally better when someone breaks the ice and says what's on their minds, because otherwise everyone involved has emotions that boils under the surface, and then shit juist explodes... so kudos to Jarrod to putting his thoughts out there. I hope more people reply in kind... I hope everyone can say what they want/need to say and then move on, because negative energy and emotions are running rampant, it seems- and I love this site, even though I don't post much, I always read everything, haha. And I would hate to see anything bad happen.

That is all.

alright well it took me awhile to think of how to reply to this... first of all jarrod put it in words that i wouldnt have able to do myself. i have to agree with him for the most part. i just hope that these instances dont keep happening because we were all soo close as a fan board lol ya know? we were like a family!! i hate to see other people talking about eachother like this its not cool. i think peoples thoughts need to be put out there. like jarrod did well. its better to say whats on your mind rather than keep it to yourself cuz otherwise we are just going to stay the way we are now. i love this site and i dont want to have to leave it because of drama that doesnt need to be here. we are all here because we came to support the music of paramore and stuff and we happened to get a chance to know all the fans and be friends with them. and thats really great. imagine if u never got a chance to talk to some of the people on here? wouldnt that be weird because i know how close some of you are to eachother. ok im like rambling on about stuff now haha im trying to not repeat myself from the response in diegos post. but i think everyone needs to forgive no matter how much it hurt or something because its the only way everyones going to get through this and move forward. theres a lot of healing that needs to be done but i think everyone can be strong and get through it with honesty and work through your trust issues that im sure you have now.