OFFICIAL RIOT! DISCUSSION THREAD

kerrie

For the best buy cd on Windows Media Player, it says for Stop This Song, Here We Go Again

[*] as the track.

LOL...and that's why I don't believe that Hallelujah is definitely the 2nd single just because WMP says it is...

And I'm surprised Decoy came up that way on iTunes...when I put my Hot Topic CD in yesterday, it didn't return any song titles, so I typed them all in (correctly :) and submitted them to their CD database. Hopefully, they'll get it fixed...

If anyone's having trouble finding the album - or had trouble yesterday - stores should be restocking quickly - Best Buy is shifting stock around and stuff like that...so keep checking back. A lot of stores should have more as soon as today...

I didn't get a chance to go to HT yesterday, but I'll go tomorrow before work.

Anyway, I recommend getting the BB one this week, the price will go up to $12.99 next week and first week numbers are REALLY important. Plus, Stop This Song is AMAZING, and the Rewind demo is actually really good. When they said it was rough I was expecting it to be really shotty, but it's pretty good and Hayley sounds amazing on it.

I didn't get a chance to go to HT yesterday, but I'll go tomorrow before work.

Anyway, I recommend getting the BB one this week, the price will go up to $12.99 next week and first week numbers are REALLY important. Plus, Stop This Song is AMAZING, and the Rewind demo is actually really good. When they said it was rough I was expecting it to be really shotty, but it's pretty good and Hayley sounds amazing on it.

First week numbers are really important, so definitely buy it this week if you can. And yeah, the Best Buy version is fantastic, although the Hot Topic version with Decoy is definitely worth getting as well if you've got money to buy 2 copies...

Haha I feel like such a bad obsessed fan. I still haven't been able to get my copy.

But I am tomorrow, while driving down to San Jose. Going to Hot Topic to get two copies, one for me with the shirt, and one of just the CD for my friend who I just turned into a fan :D

"Stop This Song [Lovesick Melody]" is definitely my favorite non-album track. It's so well done and catchy.

Both the demos are good too. "Decoy" is great too.

ah, they're all good. :D

First week numbers are really important, so definitely buy it this week if you can. And yeah, the Best Buy version is fantastic, although the Hot Topic version with Decoy is definitely worth getting as well if you've got money to buy 2 copies...

Yeah I'm going to HT & Wal-Mart tomorrow before work. And if there's an FYE in the mall I'll get that, too.

All We Know Is Falling is definitely a stronger album than Riot. This is coming from someone who just became a fan of the band and basically picked up the albums only a week apart from each other.

All We Know Is Falling seems like a more mature rock record. Riot has more of a pop sound which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Still, the songwriting in All We Know Is Falling feels stronger and the album as a whole has much more emotion than Riot.

I'm not saying Riot is a bad record by any means. I just think the band has a little more edge on All We Know Is Falling. Riot gives me this feeling of the band trying to fit in with the rest of the Fueled By Ramen bands.

If the band is proud of Riot, that's what matters the most. It does seem like a well produced record, even if I don't like the direction the band took on some of the songs.