OFFICIAL RIOT! DISCUSSION THREAD

kerrie

so did anyone notice born for this isnt on the fbr+ thing, im not listening to all the songs because i dont want to spoil it. but does anyone know if they renamed it or something?

It's on there, either listen to Fences and wait till the end of it or just fastforward to the end. Right after Fences ends, Born For This starts... even if it's not on the list lol.

There you go.

haha okay, its my first time postin in the thread, but ive listened to like three songs and its awesome. i wasnt sure if i was gonna like it as much as AWKIF but i think i like it more to be honest. its amazing. =] when i was listening to thats what you get i got goosebumps and i was like woah they have grown soooo much from their first album and its amazing. i love paramore more than anything.

i was reading someones post on the LJ and they said at the end of miracle there were whoas at the end that sound like what they sang in my heart on their headlining tour. gosh this album is amazing.

i keep missing it, i need 2 concentrate harderrrrrr

lol!

i was reading someones post on the LJ and they said at the end of miracle there were whoas at the end that sound like what they sang in my heart on their headlining tour. gosh this album is amazing.

Yep, that's the surprise Hayley was talking about in her interview with us :)

^^ haha i know. its pretty awesome, i guess i kind of wish it was louder though.

i didnt hear the part where josh yells, "this time" in miracle

im going to have to listen to it better lol

its at like 1:57 ish...

i think he should scream that in live shows

So I streamed it on FBR+, and it was my first time hearing it, and I pretty much love the whole album.

They're tighter as a band, Hayley's voice has gotten A LOT stronger, her lyrics are mature and honest and brave and I think it's just a really solid record for them. I'll be buying it on Tuesday before work.