Rumors of Paramore opening for Fall Out Boy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, really think this is just a rumor...I wouldn't worry too much about it happening :)
At first it seemed very possible and whatnot, but now I'm thinking they might be too big. Like, i think having Fob, Gch, AND Paramore would be just too much. Especially if Paramore gets even bigger over the summer, and the tour isn't till the fall.

• 1 month later...

Not that I don't like FOB--okayI'mkindofadedicatedfan but--I don't think I'd want to see them live. Hopefully this is all just a rumor and they tour with TSL. I'd much rather see Paramore and TSL then FOB, GCH AND Paramore. Not that I'm saying I don't like GCH, it'd just be to much for me.

so. i went to stay with the bendeths last week.

and i went to the mtv live taping.

lets just say i know some top secret things about next years tour.

it will be huge. but not with fall out boy.

and. paramore will be doing something for mtv again soon :] something BIG.

ive already said too much but hopefully this will stop rumors with stupid fob.

I would have to say, it really depends on the venue. I really dont like arena or large outdoor pavilions. I prefer the large-small venues (like House of Blues, Marquee Theater for those who live in Phoenix,AZ and such). Even if you have floor tickets at the arena shows, for me I dont get that same feeling. The show is not as intimate or you dont feel as close to the band as if it was at a smaller show. But since it's only a rumor, Im not gonna stress about it, I'll worry about if it actually does happen. As for me seeing them at an arena show, it would depend on my financial situation, my job, school and all sorts of other thing, that frankly I dont really want to think about right now

However, if Paramore's fan base gets to the point to where they have to play at larger venues to meet demand. I really hope they go as far out as the band Social Distortion does, these guys bring in alot of people. But what I like about them is that (at least here in Phoenix), they could easily play at a really big venue, but instead they play at a smaller venue and play 2 shows. Now the show both shows do end up selling out, but not as fast if it were only 1 show. I usually end up seeing Social D, when they do this. Same thing with Flogging Molly on St. Patty's Day, they could easily play at an arena, but instead they always add a second day at the smaller venue (every year they play on St. Patty's Day here in Phoenix).

Another thing, for me as much as I love Paramore, if they did play an arena show and I was not able to get floor tickets, I would not pay to see them from the seated area or even worse the upperdeck. To me, it's not worth going if you can't pump around, have a good time. I want to be able to feel like Im singing along with the band instead of at the band. But that's just me.

(forgive me if, this doesnt make any sense to you, cause I wrote this down as I was thinking about it and Im too lazy to go back and edit the typos or the sentences that do not make any sense:) )

Yeah---I'd much rather seem them headlining. But since this is just a rumor all is good. I'm freaking out as much as I would have because if they end up playing at a arena they is no way my parents would let me go. I mean, they'd let me go but I'd probably the very top row--never in the pit.

If paramore does play with FOB, I'd watch and then I'd bring a sign which says "We came to see Paramore and Gym Class Heroes!" haha. And everyone in my batch would back me up coz they like Paramore more. haha

I'm NOT a FOB fan at all... at all. So I'm hoping this rumor isn't true because I'd only go to see Paramore and then leave. I rather see Paramore headlining-- they get a sound check, they get a build up 'cause everyone is practically there to see them, and they get a longer set, plus an encore. I think a headliner out-weighs opening for FOB.