Harry Potter

Saw the film yesterday, it truely is disapointing. It was good for my mum (seeing as she hasn't read a HP book in her life), but you could tell straight from the start how much was missing from it, and how the plot had change in parts. But I understand hhow hard it is to make a what 700 paged book into just under 2 hours? Hell, I would even watch it if it was 10 hours! Intervals or not.

^Yeah they missed out alot in the film, but you can't complain if you've read the book because if they explained everything in the film it' d be like 5 hours.

The whole experience of the film would be alot more fun and understandable if you read the book though.

Anyway, whatever with that, I'm gonna see the 5th movie again today and I can't wait. I saw the 4th one yesterday at my mate's house and my friend,me,and her little sister were like squeezing cushions into feathers pretending it was Daniel Rad because we felt so sorry for Harry and wanted to hug him so bad lol. (my friends mother had a migrane and had to like sleep upstairs because we kept on squealing and screaming at the screen because of the movie lol) Was the 9th time I watched it but still fun!!

-SPOILER DONT READ IF YOUR NOT DONE THE 7th BOOK-

Awww, when snape died, he told harry to look in to his eyes. does anyone know why? its cus remember dumbledore said his eyes looked exactly like lily's? well snape wanted to see lilys eyes before he died so he looked at harry. i thought that was absolutely adorable i loved that part to death after i figured out what it meant.

-SPOILER DONE-

i missed all the hot action, damn

oh well

at least i got to read it without spoilers

i feel so bad for snape, omg

that was so sad

:(

AND LUPIN

WTF

HE WAS MY FAVORITE

yea it was a bummer he died. but i just watched JK Rowling on a TV interview,a dn she said she really wanted to make Teddy Lupin be like Harry in the orphan sense, and she felt bad but like, she wanted it to be that wayt because of .. yea i don't remember exactly what she said. but there was something. it had to do with the kid though. haha