i think the site needs some help

I think a lot of people just joined to get info on Paramore yanno? Like..they're not interested in making friends or anything, they just want the latest info to Pmore. Thats what usually happens when I join boards too.

As for the site going downhill....I might have to agree on that one. I think it may be because there are so many people on here I can't keep up anymore.

Its difficult for me to get online as it is cos my internet connection is so bad, but once I do, I see that there are soo many new posts I just can't be bothered to click on a page and wait for it to load and then post a respse and then wait for THAT to load. But I don't think its anything the mods or admin can do. I mean...I'm happy so many new people are joining, but I liked it when everybody knew everybody else on the boards.

Maybe once I get back to Thailand I'll have more time to get properly acquainted with everybody. But for now...I usually just go to the main site to check whats new with the band cos coming to the forum makes me frustrated. Haha.

P.org isn't as good as pf.com. For real. I used to go on p.org for paramore info, but their board just isn't as friendly.

P.org isn't as good as pf.com. For real. I used to go on p.org for paramore info, but their board just isn't as friendly.

I dunno, apparently they've gotten a new forum system... I never used to use it before either--but I like it a little better there lately... There's a LOT more activity, and I personally find the people nice (for the most part, not saying anything personal against anyone here)...

It's also a lot more laid back there, too.. At least I think so....

But that's just my opinion...

Finally yes, there's a lot of newbies on the site and if theyre like I was when I first joined, I was scared to post cause I didnt wanna say something that made me look like a fool haha but yeah, people shouldnt be scared cause everyone is nice here. Yeah maybe people just dunno what to say incase it has been said before.

same here....when i first joined i was pretty much a "lurker" for the longest time cause i didnt want to post anything and look retarded....but sense ive been posting on this forum everyone has been pretty friendly from what i can tell.

Here is my opinion on things

I think using the limiting thing on threads will work, because some threads are getting very large, like when was the last time you, the person above you game.. etc. basically a lot of things in the off topic section.

I also think that theres something missing here. I love paramorefans to bits, i've been a member for ages, and i've met some really cool new people, i dont know what is missing. i really dont. But its something, and i cant figure out what. There just needs to be something that will make people go, "oh yeah that is really neat" or something like that. I've also noticed that hardly anyone uses the flash chat.. and its just small things like that.

I agree with members about the rate that the main site gets updated. hats to brent for doing everything that we've asked for, we really appreciate that, but i think the layout needs to be changed, and we just need that little bit more, if you know what i mean. if theres anything i can do to help, then please. just ask. i dont want to see my favourite ever site go downhill. :( because that would just totlaly suck.

I agree with members about the rate that the main site gets updated. hats to brent for doing everything that we've asked for, we really appreciate that, but i think the layout needs to be changed, and we just need that little bit more, if you know what i mean.

yeah i agree on the layout thing, the forum layout is old school!

yeah i agree on the layout thing, the forum layout is old school!

Well, you can choose different forum layouts in the bottom left hand corner...but we do need to add some new ones...

The more pressing need is to update the layout for the main site though - Ash is working on that.

^haha..i mean..for me i think its really useless because ever since i joined this wonderful site, i haven't seen anyone use it.maybe we can just replace it with something that will make the site more interesting and much more wonderful than it is.:mrgreen: