Rant Thread II

Ashhh

yeah well...i havent done anything since last january. well..one year ago. not the jan. before that. lol. and i think now that i'm on the meds its given me self control.

OH! thats what i forgot to put in the rant. i forgot my meds today, cause i was going to go get them and asked my dad to move, and he commented on the hoodie i was wearing. and idc that he wanted me to change it, but i'm tired of being bossed around by being yelled at. i do have an ounce of pride you know, and i dont wanna have it even less by constantly being yelled down upon. idk if the 2 are related to most ppl, but they are to me. so i didnt end up taking the meds today.

but you see, that doesnt fly in my house. like, it can get really bad then i'll cave in. i hate it. they want me to be that "sweet little girl i used to be" but i'm not into the girly preppy clothes and hollister and american eagle and abercrombie & fitch or whatever. give me a tshirt and jeans and/or a hoodie and i'm good. but they think i look "like a slob" and want me to be "presentable and not embarrassing." they care more about their image when people look at me than how i think about me.

I would have walked out by now. I already have before, I left for a month, then they were outside the house I was at for 8 straight hours, so I came back, but I was staying with my friend who I had known for 7 years, so I don't know if there is anywhere you could go. If you lived in Orlando, my house is always open, but you live in Jersey, so idk. it seems as if everyone loses whatever sort of intelligence they have as soon as their kid is born.

Hmm...I'm so confused about so many things, but I don't wanna get into them.

I just wanna let out anger right now.

RANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANT

I'm okay now...I think.

i'm going to my friend's party today but i really really really really don't like her other friends. Not trying to stereotype but i don't like their "type"

the only reason i'm going is because i'm dragging my bestfriend to go with me. we shall have fun outside of the "clique"

and, i'm hungry.