Rant Thread II

Ashhh

A mixture of my dad tearing out the bathroom and chemistry coursework is giving me a reet big headache.

Back to school, dayaammnnn.

On the plus side, i very nearly sent my phone crashing to the floor, but did some superhero-reflex-lunge-catch combination and caught it.

It made me feel really cool.

8-)

i have to do my trig project and study for my history test...but i'm procrastinating. & in about 5 min i have to go teach ccd w/ my aunt...and its gonna be awkward since i came out to her last week. plus to get there, i have to drive w/ my father in the passenger seat....meaning more hell since we're not on good terms right now. my friend is moving to brazil in 3 EFFING DAYS, and my best friend is uber depressed about that right now.

A mixture of my dad tearing out the bathroom and chemistry coursework is giving me a reet big headache.

Back to school, dayaammnnn.

On the plus side, i very nearly sent my phone crashing to the floor, but did some superhero-reflex-lunge-catch combination and caught it.

It made me feel really cool.

8-)

LMAO! Like spiderman catching mary-jane and all her lunch?

i just got into an argument with my best friend. Because she just made a vow to never going out/ have a life again till probably summer which is fucking bs because she's the only person i want to go out with so by doing this she's ruining my own life. Why would anyone want to do such a thing anyway!? And the excuse she's giving me for it is bs, i think there's more to it that she doesn't want to come out and say. :-x

i might seem to be selfish but in a sense she is too.

i.am.so.pissed.off.

!!!

fdsafalkfjakdlakdfjaslk

i think one sentence can describe me right now: luiz is moving in 2 days, my father is being an asshole, my best friend is depressed but wont actually come out and tell me, i haven't seen emily in days [not even a glimpse], i'm in the library during my lunch period right now and my mortal enemy is here too, i'm having trouble breathing, and i'm shaking.

ok so i guess that one sentence was pretty long...

i have headache and it urts alot and i'm too lazy to get a pill

and then, since my exams weren't that good my dad checks from now on if i learnt all my lessons well and if i made my homework. which means that from now on i have really to learn everything even if i don't have any tests the next day...

i think one sentence can describe me right now: luiz is moving in 2 days, my father is being an asshole, my best friend is depressed but wont actually come out and tell me, i haven't seen emily in days [not even a glimpse], i'm in the library during my lunch period right now and my mortal enemy is here too, i'm having trouble breathing, and i'm shaking.

ok so i guess that one sentence was pretty long...

solutions?

strap luiz to a chair,

throw the chair at your dad whilst luiz is on there to shut him up

post banners around the school saying 'EMILY, MEET ME ***** AT ****** TOMORROW' :) should get her attention ;) hahah

punch the girl next to you who you hate

take an inhaler

and stop shaking :P

haha

jkz,

those are what i'd do. :)

ok, not all of them, but you get my drift.

nah, i think personally, you should talk to your dad to clear things up

and are you on the meds? and dont lie :nono::-x

cos it might be that thats like, causing you to shake

the girl, well, you cant do much about that,

and you cant really do much about luiz,

and all you can do is be helpful to your friend,

and help her in anyway possible

im well shit at advice.

im just not gonna give out anymore, ever. :)

RIGHT.

i just remembered this.

went to school today,

was talking to polly and katie

then darren walked past (he's the pervert that's been touching me up on maths and shit)

and he slapped my ass

so i turned round and literally, screamed at him

that if he was to touch me again, EVER

he would regret it for the rest of his life.

and he went bright red, and ran away.

then i got into english, and he sat next to me (he doesnt even sit there) and touched my leg

so i got up, *anger kicks in*

and slapped him like, 3 times?

then kicked his chair, and told him to leave me the f*** alone,

or i'll get the sexual harassment report filled in, and sent the same day.

and he hasnt spoken to me since. :)

frickin perv.