Dreams About Paramore

omgomg i had a dream about jeremy last night!!! hahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure he'll love it if you go into more detail. ;-)

I had a dream last night when I was at the M&G, but unfortunatly the first thing I said to Hayley was 'Holy shit! You're so small!', which didn't go down so well with everyone else. :nono:

• 4 weeks later...

Gahh... This is really embarrassing... I had a paramore dream last night and it was... special.

Okay :lol: so me and hayley were randomly playing video games (the new SSB to be specific, cept it wasnt Brawl, it was called Hyah! for some weird reason) in my dressing room from a gig I did a couple days ago. She was better than me... which is strange, because I dont imagine her to be the video game talented type. Anyways, then zac walks in, sits down next to me and tries kiss me, and I slap him. Then hayley got mad at me for slapping him or something and I was like crying...

Okay yeah that was pretty much the weirdest dream I've ever had in my life. xD It wasnt even cool... just... embarrassing. lol

Gahh... This is really embarrassing... I had a paramore dream last night and it was... special.

Okay :lol: so me and hayley were randomly playing video games (the new SSB to be specific, cept it wasnt Brawl, it was called Hyah! for some weird reason) in my dressing room from a gig I did a couple days ago. She was better than me... which is strange, because I dont imagine her to be the video game talented type. Anyways, then zac walks in, sits down next to me and tries kiss me, and I slap him. Then hayley got mad at me for slapping him or something and I was like crying...

Okay yeah that was pretty much the weirdest dream I've ever had in my life. xD It wasnt even cool... just... embarrassing. lol

You're so lucky you've met them i wouldn't know what to say lol

haha it's so funny reading the dreams here

well, i had a dream about paramore too. basically, we went to see some movie. once the movie ended, we all got into the car and drove away. while driving, we realized that we left hayley in the theater so we drove back. i got out of the car and found her inside a box. i don't really remember what happens next. it was a weird dream for me.

oh man, I've had a bunch of paramore dreams. and since I'm a weirdo and write all my dreams down, I can tell you what happened in all of them. ;-)

1- Hayley got married at the Warped Tour

2- Someone was stalking me and Hayley kicked them in the face to make them stop (o__O) but she hung out with me for the rest of the day, so it was cool, lol.

3- I followed Zac and Ajax around at the airport

4- I was the lead singer in paramore and Hayley was the fan... we were at a meet and greet and she was waiting in line with a big old piece of paper/a marker and was begging for an autograph, it was adorable, haha.

5- the band played a concert at my school, and afterwards we went out back to meet them, and Jeremy got really really angry at us for some reason and almost punched my friend in her face.

so yeah. I have some pretty interesting dreams, I guess. rofl.

oh man, I've had a bunch of paramore dreams. and since I'm a weirdo and write all my dreams down, I can tell you what happened in all of them. ;-)

1- Hayley got married at the Warped Tour

2- Someone was stalking me and Hayley kicked them in the face to make them stop (o__O) but she hung out with me for the rest of the day, so it was cool, lol.3- I followed Zac and Ajax around at the airport

4- I was the lead singer in paramore and Hayley was the fan... we were at a meet and greet and she was waiting in line with a big old piece of paper/a marker and was begging for an autograph, it was adorable, haha.

5- the band played a concert at my school, and afterwards we went out back to meet them, and Jeremy got really really angry at us for some reason and almost punched my friend in her face.

so yeah. I have some pretty interesting dreams, I guess. rofl.

That kick bloody hurt as well! :crybad:

Haha, only joking. :P

I had two, TODAY, the first was last night, technically, but I woke up at 1:30 and never fell back asleep. The second was like 5 minutes ago, I just woke up.

The first one!

I was in the tribe/village thing somewhere and Paramore and I were the Tribes musical-people (we were hitting drums, but like real drums, from drum sets), yet the Tribes elders didn't like the music so they were like 'You stop playing, or you leave' and Hayley said 'I can't live without Music', so she started to gather up all like 40 of her drums and right before she left, I grab my bunch of drums and said 'You can't live without Music, we (the rest of pmore and I) can't live without you!' So we left the tribe and ended up in America, where I woke up.

Number two!

I had this dream that my parents where hiking with Hayley and Josh for like a week, but I couldn't go, so finally, I called my parents and was like, 'why are YOU such good friends with Paramore, but I can't even talk to them!?' Then my mom was like 'You live 5 SECONDS from them, walking! Just WALK there!' So I walked outside, and saw Hayley across the street and called out her name and ran across the street (barely missing a car >.<) and then she was unpacking all this stuff from a van, and her big brother (WTF?) was singing, but like extremely well, like....RIDICULOUSLY well, and I said 'Dude, you are incredible at singing!' and Hayley was super-complemented from it as well, and her brother was like 'Wow, thanks man!' and then he went off with another dude and they were playing pac-man on their Zunes (Idk!), and then Hayley and I went and found Josh/Zac/Jeremy and we started hiking. Then I woke up, and realized, I don't live next door to them. :crybad:

Then I woke up, and realized, I don't live next door to them. :crybad:

hahah aww. i think total i've had like 2 dreams involving any members of paramore. i know that in one it was like i was in the gym at what was supposed to be my school (it actually felt more like my elementary school of all things, hah!), and all of a sudden Hayley was there but it was like she wasn't famous and no one was really talking to her so we started talking. and then, as happens frequently in my dreams, some crazy stuff started going down, not sure exactly what, but the dream totally changed direction on me and she disappeared.

i actually had another really recently, probably like a week ago. but i can't remember for the life of me who specifically was in it or what happened . . . if i'm remembering the right dream, it may have involved me being at multiple dates of Warped Tour. very descriptive, i know. i don't usually remember much about the dreams i have.