The Sad Thread

lyn

^whens he coming home?

Saturday morning, I think. I'm going to see him on sunday because we both are working on saturday.

He just texted me telling that he thinks about me all the time.

I miss him soooooooooooooooo much.

:crybad:

Saturday morning, I think. I'm going to see him on sunday because we both are working on saturday.

He just texted me telling that he thinks about me all the time.

I miss him soooooooooooooooo much.

:crybad:

Awww. :hug:

Here, have some chocolate to fill that void in your life. *gives chocolate* :D

this morning i woke up and was exstatic. [sp]

then my mom and i were talking, and she told me my aunt lost her job. she has 60 days left to work, then she's sh*t out of luck.

her 2 kids both have problems. her son has eye problems and who knows what else. and her daughter has a terrible cleft palate, is mostly blind, and just had a cleft lip surgery.

whats going to happen w/ insurance and doctor bills and stuff??

then a little bit ago, my mom told me that my great uncle is dieing.

he only has a few days to live.

and to make matters worse, he lives in california. i live in new jersey.

so i cant even go to the funeral b/c buying the plane tickets for the whole family would be too expensive.

the last time i saw him a couple months ago, he looked terrible. wasnt eating, drinking, talking, barely walked, his memory was shot, etc. he has a rare form of demensia.

and that last time i saw him, i was talking with my gpop. the one that died 8 months ago. so i'm thinking about both of them like crazy. :crybad:

my gmom's now losing her husband and only brother in 8 months time.

My brother tried to get high off his medication on Saturday night, but he took some other pill with it, and the combination made him depressed, so it turned into a suicide attempt. He could've succeeded, but my dad went in his room the next morning and knew something was wrong. Now he's in the hospital.

I can't stop thinking about what I would've done if he had succeeded. :crybad:

My brother tried to get high off his medication on Saturday night, but he took some other pill with it, and the combination made him depressed, so it turned into a suicide attempt. He could've succeeded, but my dad went in his room the next morning and knew something was wrong. Now he's in the hospital.

I can't stop thinking about what I would've done if he had succeeded. :crybad:

If you take 3 times the stated dose of Nytol, it gets you buzzin'.

Can't remember the name, but it's one of those drugs that has the opposite effect if you take over a certain amount.

Just don't mix it with alcohol.