The Sad Thread

lyn

Me sad cuz he is such a retard....What more should I do? What?! Damn you, K. I texted you asking you to listen to a song. It was a confession....You would have just had to text me back, but oh well, you didn't. Why?!

Okay, okay, I've realized that I'm not important...oh fuck my life, I don't wanna live. Not because of you, K, I just don't wanna live. But you made my life harder...why did I ever like you? I didn't think I ever said this. You had a place in my heart. You were so important to me. I didn't want to lose you. But I did everything to you to realize that I liked you. I don't know if you're so stupid or what but somebody would have noticed it all. Yeah, you're okay now, because there are Germans in your class, ehh? Nice girls, and such? Damn....I trusted you. Now I can't live. I won't trust anyone. Thanks....

And I'm sad because I couldn't text Shanny...Oh well. damn. I miss her but I know we won't talk today...:(

my dad had dug out some of my old horses stuff (flip, he died in september) from the garage, mainly rugs so they could get washed for one my new guy (nemo) goes out in the field for the first time next week. i dont really like the idea of fairly sentemental stuff like that being used to nemo, cause its not his. its flips. but, i understand it they all cost my dad a fair lot and theres no point in decent stuff sitting doing nothing.

back to the point - the only thing that i cant deal with is that a pair of neoprine boots have been through the wash and theres still hairs of his stuck inside them :(

• 1 month later...
my dad had dug out some of my old horses stuff (flip, he died in september) from the garage, mainly rugs so they could get washed for one my new guy (nemo) goes out in the field for the first time next week. i dont really like the idea of fairly sentemental stuff like that being used to nemo, cause its not his. its flips. but, i understand it they all cost my dad a fair lot and theres no point in decent stuff sitting doing nothing.

back to the point - the only thing that i cant deal with is that a pair of neoprine boots have been through the wash and theres still hairs of his stuck inside them :(

Awwww :hug:

Well, I saw Carson today... And at some point throughout this past week he realized that he confused liking me as a friend with liking me as more than a friend...Basically, I spent the first half hour of youth in the bathroom crying. :\

But the stupid thing is that I was laying on the grass and he came up and put his head on my back and was like laying on me.... The whole time I was on the verge of tears. I don't think he realizes that he shouldn't do something like that to a girl that's just cried her eyes out over him :crybad:

Awwww :hug:

Well, I saw Carson today... And at some point throughout this past week he realized that he confused liking me as a friend with liking me as more than a friend...Basically, I spent the first half hour of youth in the bathroom crying. :\

But the stupid thing is that I was laying on the grass and he came up and put his head on my back and was like laying on me.... The whole time I was on the verge of tears. I don't think he realizes that he shouldn't do something like that to a girl that's just cried her eyes out over him :crybad:

awwww...

that's too bad.. he shouldnt have told you that..well i think its somehow better knowing than expecting for more right?

:hug: That sucks