The Sad Thread

lyn

So it's almost set in stone for my brother-in-law to go to Iraq sometime in the future. Got that news yesterday and felt as though someone stabbed me in the sides and continued to rip through. He almost died in February and now he's to face this. The very thought just kills me and since last night I've not been able to think straight.

Today during French class I received the news that one of my best friends, who's been ill for the past few weeks and constantly seeing doctor after doctor, was having to undergo an emergency brain surgery, for her condition is critical. I don't know whether or not she's okay and it's killing me. Sunday night we spoke and she seemed to be doing fine and now she's in the hospital. I don't know what to do or what's going on. Once again, I'd felt as though someone had taken a knife and started to rip through my being. I'm praying now that I'll get the chance again to just see her and get to pass notes back and forth with her during French about how our "love lives" are on the rocks and laughing about it.

Prayer is all I've got right now, along with the support of my amazing friends.

We agreed to be best friends :(, i thought it'd be better in the long run, i didnt know what to choose, i did want to go out with her, but i didnt. so i was stuck

i thought id made the right choice

cause this way she'd be in my life forever

its not just like she was any girl, she's the most special, most important, most precious thing in my life, she's more than a best friend,

but she got a boyfriend, and i cant take it. and i feel so bad, cause she feels bad cause she thought i was okay, so did i but, , we pure hugged for ages yesterday and spent the day together, and she made sure i knew i was always number 1 in her life

but i cant take it

it hurts so bad :(

Awww Ross I'm so sorrry :( Everything you've ever said to me, I'll say back to you. You deserve to be happy, and one day you will be. It'll all be perfect because as Shannon said you're a lovely, lovely guy and it will happen :hug: I hope you're okay, hold on <3

Thought my sister (who is slowly wrecking my happiness.. well, already has but still) was going back home. No, she's still here and doesn't plan to leave for a while. :crybad:

awww that sucks :( why's she wrecking your happiness? :hug:

Does your mum realise how shitty life is for you right now? I'm sure she'd understand.

nope :( she knows something sup but would rather tell me im acting weird and she's fed up of it

Aww :hug: I hope work wasn't too bad :(

:hug::hug:

unfortunatly it was :( my shop is a disgrace, im gonna quit soon.

just think ross,

you can see me in a year! :D

you have no idea how much i cant wait for that :hug:

Betty has gone and I have no idea when I'll next get to talk to her. I hate that she can't get online more often, it's not fair. I really miss her so much, even if we aren't talking much, just knowing she's online always makes me happier. I just like to know she's okay, that's all. :(:crybad:

Betty has gone and I have no idea when I'll next get to talk to her. I hate that she can't get online more often, it's not fair. I really miss her so much, even if we aren't talking much, just knowing she's online always makes me happier. I just like to know she's okay, that's all. :(:crybad:

Awww :(:hug::hug::hug: