The Sad Thread

lyn

awwww...

that's too bad.. he shouldnt have told you that..well i think its somehow better knowing than expecting for more right?

But the fact that he was laying on me and hugging me a bunch... It still makes me expect more. UGH him being confused is making me confused. And I hate being confused.

:hug: That sucks

boys are dumb that way

:hug: :hug:

Holly :hug:

And thanks everyone :hug:

• 1 month later...
My best friend is making me crazy. I can't help it. I really don't know why she doesn't talk to me. Fck that shit. I care WAY TOO MUCH! :-x

eeesh....I need a new life! NOW!

I feel like crying now again...

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I can be like that too, in fact I think a lot of people can :hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I can be like that too, in fact I think a lot of people can :hug:

Thanks! :hug:

I just can't believe that we talked hours without stopping on msn and now I'm lucky if we get to talk for 3 or 4 lines. If you know what I mean.

Yeah, I do :) Again, I've had friends like that, we kinda just grow apart, it does get easier eventually :hug:

But I don't bother about it. Because if I asked why she doesn't talk that would mean I am the paranoid. I know that. So that's why I shut up.

But I don't bother about it. Because if I asked why she doesn't talk that would mean I am the paranoid. I know that. So that's why I shut up.

You should talk to her about it.. it doesn't make you paranoid if you think your best friend doesn't talk to you as much or something along those lines

You should talk to her about it.. it doesn't make you paranoid if you think your best friend doesn't talk to you as much or something along those lines

yep, but she'd say she has nothing to tell me. but hey, I don't care. I got used to it.

Maybe it's just another 'mistake' I've made calling her my best friend. Who knows?

Thanks anyways, you're nice.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know whats wrong with me and i hate it. i miss SP. SP was known as Sound Post, the message boards for one of my favroite bands, i was a fan of that band before i even knew about Paramore. So i became a part of SP and it was everything. it was my home. it was the first place i talked about my slef injury, the first place i started talking about me. I made my best freinds on there and for five years i had SP as a family, as my best friends and sisters. And then, in April 2009, the band said they were gonna shut SP down, because they felt like God was telling them to. i just feel like ive lost a part of me. as cliche as it sounds, i really do.

One of my best friends on there, Felicia has stopped e-mailing me. Chris, a girl i used to be friends with at school was also a member on SP and then she and i got in a huge fight and we stopped talking, and im scared she told Felicia some bullshit story about me being a bitch to her and leaving her when she needed me the most. I miss Felicia. She's expecting twins in about a week and i really wanna talk to her.

I suck at emotional and spiritual pain. For nearly four years i would numb myself as soon as i was beginning to feel sad or hurt and now that ive stopped my SI, i just hurt. and i hate it and i dont know what to do with this pain cause i dont get it!

Im confused. im angry. im sad. so sad.

im so tired of always working my ass off for others and trying so hard to be there for them and them either slamming the door in my face or theyre taken away from me. i hate this. i hate this.