People being rude to Hayley...

thebrowncoat

jchurch004 Wrote:

^awww why is that man??

if i had hayley i would be a ridiculously good boyfriend.. ive never had a short relationship in my 19 years of living, because i always find a way to make it better.. the only reason im an ex to 3 girls is because we just grew apart eventually..

if i got her i would be so the best ever lol.. i mean id be crazy not to be?!?!

1)Well i've got stiff competition and that paired up with me not having a relationship in my 19 years of living doesnt bode well for me.

2) The possibility and the promise of falling head over heels for a girl i dont even know or even met (only seen in still frames and moving pictures) would smother me in my sleep.

3) With the way Paramore is getting more popular, any relation of the band whether family or boy/girlfriend would probably have a harder time seeing each other. Of course if your one of the guys touring with them whether you're a merch guy, or their driver or another band touring with them (getting into a band and making it big to tour with Paramore just to be with Hayley would be doin it for all the wrong reasons.As heroic as that sounds your putting your head on a chopping block and waiting for it to just get chopped off)

4)As much as i'd like to think my chances with her are good, haha its the longest shot id ever have in my life (a few thousand miles across the pacific ocean to be specific). Its never a problem of why i do it, its a question of how i would go about doin it.

Guess that answers your question mate. You sound like a good man Jarrod, not one of those guys always chasing tail. I've seen too many good girls get ruined by that shit. Guys like us need to show guys like them what really being a man is about. 'Fuhgedaboudit man'.

Ren

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jchurch004 Wrote:

^awww why is that man??

if i had hayley i would be a ridiculously good boyfriend.. ive never had a short relationship in my 19 years of living' date=' because i always find a way to make it better.. the only reason im an ex to 3 girls is because we just grew apart eventually..

if i got her i would be so the best ever lol.. i mean id be crazy not to be?!?![/quote']

1)Well i've got stiff competition and that paired up with me not having a relationship in my 19 years of living doesnt bode well for me.

2) The possibility and the promise of falling head over heels for a girl i dont even know or even met (only seen in still frames and moving pictures) would smother me in my sleep.

3) With the way Paramore is getting more popular, any relation of the band whether family or boy/girlfriend would probably have a harder time seeing each other. Of course if your one of the guys touring with them whether you're a merch guy, or their driver or another band touring with them (getting into a band and making it big to tour with Paramore just to be with Hayley would be doin it for all the wrong reasons.As heroic as that sounds your putting your head on a chopping block and waiting for it to just get chopped off)

4)As much as i'd like to think my chances with her are good, haha its the longest shot id ever have in my life (a few thousand miles across the pacific ocean to be specific). Its never a problem of why i do it, its a question of how i would go about doin it.

Guess that answers your question mate. You sound like a good man Jarrod, not one of those guys always chasing tail. I've seen too many good girls get ruined by that shit. Guys like us need to show guys like them what really being a man is about. 'Fuhgedaboudit man'.

Ren

girls need more guys like you guys

jchurch004 Wrote:

^awww why is that man??

if i had hayley i would be a ridiculously good boyfriend.. ive never had a short relationship in my 19 years of living' date=' because i always find a way to make it better.. the only reason im an ex to 3 girls is because we just grew apart eventually..

if i got her i would be so the best ever lol.. i mean id be crazy not to be?!?![/quote']

Ren

girls need more guys like you guys

I agree :)

jchurch004 Wrote:

^awww why is that man??

Ren

u are definitely the man and very well said.. and i agree, it is basically impossible.. lol.. we are good guys and we know what its all about.. and thats why when u do find someone u wish to spend ur time with, god damn will she be a lucky girl.. mother has always taught me to treat them girls with everything u got, and so far i have.. i have never yelled or talked back to onein my life (even if they deserved it :P ) at times its tough to always be this nice to girls especially the ones u meet in college lol, but my morals are very important to me and i know that it would be wrong..

and with the topic of hayley, i know its probably never going to happen, but i just really like to show my love for her.. truly, cuz she is absolutely incredible and there is nothing in this world that i wouldnt do for her (and hell, i dont even know her). but i do really hope whoever and whenever she finds someone, that guy is totally the man, like u Ren.. i would give anything to have a shot, but w/e if it dont happen, hell theres gotta be someone out there for me.. thats just the way it goes and same for u my man.. :D

there ive spoke my peace.. back to topic eh? :lol:

Yeah they were actually doing an interview in the van after the kniting factory show so that was also why they weren't coming out. Hunter and Zac and Jeremy were just chilling after that and hanging out but Josh and Hayley couldn't get a break they were completely swarmed.

reallllly!!!! :shock: for who, what, when posted.....ahhhh....i didnt know that....how do u know....lol

Yeah they were actually doing an interview in the van after the kniting factory show so that was also why they weren't coming out. Hunter and Zac and Jeremy were just chilling after that and hanging out but Josh and Hayley couldn't get a break they were completely swarmed.

reallllly!!!! :shock: for who' date=' what, when posted.....ahhhh....i didnt know that....how do u know....lol[/quote']

yeah, hwo do u know?

haha.

i wanan read that interview.

reallllly!!!! :shock: for who' date=' what, when posted.....ahhhh....i didnt know that....how do u know....lol[/quote']

I have no idea what it was for, I wish i did! I should have asked but I didn't think to b/c im retarded. They were definitly doing an interview though, it was in their van.

I have no idea what it was for, I wish i did! I should have asked but I didn't think to b/c im retarded. They were definitly doing an interview though, it was in their van.

how did u know?

did u hear them asking and stuff or something?

how did u know?

did u hear them asking and stuff or something?

I heard several people say they were on an interview and I can't be certain b/c the van windows were tinted but I am pretty sure they were in there talking to a guy for an interview. I could be wrong.

well I agree with u all. Guys like that shud just b chucked out of the show I mean what idiots do that! Or their names shud b taken or something they shouldn't get away with it! Oh yeah Hayley is pretty but the music is getting recognised less and less. Why can't people think about the meaning and lyrics rather than how hot the band members are. that is all! :) xxxxx<3

well I agree with u all. Guys like that shud just b chucked out of the show I mean what idiots do that! Or their names shud b taken or something they shouldn't get away with it! Oh yeah Hayley is pretty but the music is getting recognised less and less. Why can't people think about the meaning and lyrics rather than how hot the band members are. that is all! :) xxxxx<3

Hehe yeah, I think if Paramore becomes really big that that will start to be a problem, guys will be like 'ahh Hayley is so hot' and they won't appreciate the music. Hopefully it won't happen but ehh. I started listening to Paramore cause they make incredible music, not because they are hot.

^ lol..

but i agree, i was in love with hayley when i heard the song after i downloaded it.. then i went out and bought the cd and when i saw i was like wow what cutie, but still the songs just overtook me.. her being a very attractive individual is just a huge bonus.. :D

^ lol..

but i agree' date=' i was in love with hayley when i heard the song after i downloaded it.. then i went out and bought the cd and when i saw i was like wow what cutie, but still the songs just overtook me.. her being a very attractive individual is just a huge bonus.. :D[/quote']

Lol, exactly.

damn i cant find what i posted be4 so i may be repeating myself but that sux that she gets those comments she deserves sooo much better i hope shes tough enough to deal with it at the show on may 7th she was crying on the final song idk why tho she may not have been but it sure looked like it

Are you sure she was crying? She seemed fine to me. Then again...tall people block my way.

damn i cant find what i posted be4 so i may be repeating myself but that sux that she gets those comments she deserves sooo much better i hope shes tough enough to deal with it at the show on may 7th she was crying on the final song idk why tho she may not have been but it sure looked like it

really??? wow.

Are you sure she was crying? She seemed fine to me. Then again...tall people block my way.

em u were there with me

it was at the end tho and she looked like she was crying not like sniffling or anything but her eyes were really watering im pretty sure she was crying

em u were there with me

it was at the end tho and she looked like she was crying not like sniffling or anything but her eyes were really watering im pretty sure she was crying

Aw! Maybe she just got emotional' date=' for My Heart right?[/color']