i wonder...

xmurderxlovex

^that is true. but a TRUE fan knows EVERY song and lyric and has over a bajillion pictures saved in their computer ;]
yeah haah to me a true fan is...someone that loves a band. then lie researches about them ya know, and actually like learns their names and watches old/new interveiws of them and stuff. i hate people that are like ZOMG! I LOVE (insert band here)! I LOVE THEIR SINGLE, AND IM SUCH A GOOD FAN. i mean i know alot of people dont like, have alot of time on their hands to ya know, ACTUALLY research a band and stuff. but if you REALLYYYYY really like the band, i think you should at least....try haha

yeah haah to me a true fan is...someone that loves a band. then lie researches about them ya know, and actually like learns their names and watches old/new interveiws of them and stuff. i hate people that are like ZOMG! I LOVE (insert band here)! I LOVE THEIR SINGLE, AND IM SUCH A GOOD FAN. i mean i know alot of people dont like, have alot of time on their hands to ya know, ACTUALLY research a band and stuff. but if you REALLYYYYY really like the band, i think you should at least....try haha

haha yea exaclty, like i spend sooo much time watching videos and getting pictures and reading stuff. its annoying when like people love one song and go all "hog wild" over them when they dont even know at least wat hayleys name is! you gotta learn the band to love it! ive learned more about paramore over the past couple years than i could imagine:)

random but: i think its cool cuz me and hayley are both capricorns! even though that stuff is bull, i thought it was an interesting fact to find out. =]

I'm a capricorn aswell :P lol

Shame i wasn't born 5 days later then we'd share the same birthday (then i'd be something like 10/11 days late altogether... :s)

• 2 weeks later...

^ yea tru.

i do hate ppl liek that though they'll gett al "in love" with the band cuz of one song but then when that song isnt played anymore they are like ew i dont like them anymore.

nd my brother always is like to me ew y do yu liek paramroe no1 likes them. nd im jus like yea alot of ppl liek them and it doesnt matter if they r on tv nd alot of ppl liek them as long as i like them im happy lol.

if ppl just say they like paramore just bc they like misery business,hayley, or any of the other band members...what r real fans exactly?

For example I have one of my friends who has a myspace and she wrote: "OMG! I LOOOVVEE Paramore! The girl is sooo PRETTY! MISERY BUSINESS!!" And i asked her what r the other songs she loved bc obviously im a great fan of paramore. She said: "misery business! bc thats only one i know! but im their #1 fan!!"

It sickens me!

it bugs me too

i mean, i know everyone needs to start somewhere

and the more paralove the better

but seriously, if you only know ONE song

probably because it was on mtv

its impossible to be their #1 fan

she could eventually become a massive fan and thats great

but now....no

thats just stupid

^ amen to that sista xD yeah..anyways...yeah she stopped liking paramore now...idk why though i asked her yesterday "hey would u like to come to the paramore concert in november? you, me, the parawhores? xD" [in those words exactly] and she got me so mad when she said, "i never liked tht stupid band go with ur dog" i almost punched her right there xD

i do ppl liek that though they'll gett al "in love" with the band cuz of one song but then when that song isnt played anymore they are like ew i dont like them anymore.

yeah i that too. i was playing paramore in school and misery business was on and this person was like 'OH MY GAWD I LOVE PARAMORE!!!" and ran over and sang and stuff, which is cool, but then i played stop this song [lovesick melody] and she was like "ew...whos this? its awful," etc.

^ amen to that sista xD yeah..anyways...yeah she stopped liking paramore now...idk why though i asked her yesterday "hey would u like to come to the paramore concert in november? you, me, the parawhores? xD" [in those words exactly] and she got me so mad when she said, "i never liked tht stupid band go with ur dog" i almost punched her right there xD

:nono:

i would have drop kicked her

A fan is fan.

Just because they don't don't go all fangirl/fanboi crazy over them like half the people here doesn't mean they can't like the band, or aren't a "true" fan. If they genuinely like the music then they're a fan. Period. Who cares if there level of fandom doesn't reach epic proportions where they have to know every little thing about each member and have hundreds of pictures saved to their computer. Wft is that?

This isn't the first thread like this I've seen on this board. A lot of you sound very bitter about Paramore making it big and them not being this little group that that only you and not to many people knew about.

A fan is fan.

Just because they don't don't go all fangirl/fanboi crazy over them like half the people here doesn't mean they can't like the band, or aren't a "true" fan. If they genuinely like the music then they're a fan. Period. Who cares if there level of fandom doesn't reach epic proportions where they have to know every little thing about each member and have hundreds of pictures saved to their computer. Wft is that?

This isn't the first thread like this I've seen on this board. A lot of you sound very bitter about Paramore making it big and them not being this little group that that only you and not to many people knew about.

i agree it think change is gd as ive sed countless times if they don't become biger then they may decide to give up trying to blast out amzing records if there is no aparent change in the fanbase

Music's music. In the end, all Paramore is about is the music because, after all, they are a band. If people genuinely like the music that Paramore makes, then who are we to say that they're not Paramore fans. Now, if someone liked Paramore just because of Hayley, then that person is a fan for the wrong reasons.

A fan is fan.

You missed the point entirely, it's the poeple that aren't fans for the music that bug us, not those who are. We don't care if they aren't complete Parawhores, just if they claim to love them simply because of the hype and not the music itself, so if you're gonna have a go, at least look at the whoe picture first.