Late Night With Conan O'Brien Oct. 8th

stephler

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they were amazing. beyond it just being such a thrill to see them on conan...the performance was incredible, hayley's voice sounded great, the guys sounded awesome, so much energy (even got the crowd clapping along!)....the horns were such a cool addition......

and hayley's little fist pump at the end said it all...congrats to all of them :)

i think this is a first Brent, but i disagree with you.

Hayley has an amazing live voice, but on this performance, i just felt she was having so much trouble with it. I think they are just really worn out, you know? especially her. I mean, a 26 hour flight? and then conan?? thats just insane. I think it was an ok performance, definetly not their best, but thats completely understandable under the circumstances.

And i know that once they get some rest, they are going to rock that TRL performance.

i think this is a first Brent, but i disagree with you.

Hayley has an amazing live voice, but on this performance, i just felt she was having so much trouble with it. I think they are just really worn out, you know? especially her. I mean, a 26 hour flight? and then conan?? thats just insane. I think it was an ok performance, definetly not their best, but thats completely understandable under the circumstances.

And i know that once they get some rest, they are going to rock that TRL performance.

Well, I'm sure she wasn't feeling great, between being sick and the flights and lack of rest - but honestly, I still thought she sounded pretty darn phenomenal. One of the things I really admire about Hayley is how she's able to adjust her performance to her voice - she can still deliver incredible performances and still sound great even if she doesn't have her full range.

I don't think she'll sound that much different on TRL though - they're taping that this morning :)

Yeah I absolutely love Conan's band. Those are dedicated men. They have been there from the start I believe and they obviously tape a ton of eps a years. They have actually performed with a bunch of bands before which is cool.

I cant wait for their TRL performance.....also I got some new merch yesterday I cant wait to wear today while mowing the lawn. My mom was like "That shirt is kinda girly, no?" haha I love my mom. I got the white shirt with the pink, blue, and black graffiti all over it. It actually looks kinda like Blink 182's self titled album cover.

Also, has anyone seen a big influx in members joining since their TRL success? Are there any like numbers or stats?

I just watched it on DVR because I was coloring my brother's hair while it was on...AMAZING. Hayley pretty much never stopped moving, she had so much energy! You could tell they were so excited because they were all rocking out like crazy, and Taylor was smiling from ear to ear. And I'm glad there was a lot fans in the crowd.

i personally loved it.... well i love everythin that paramore does lol..... btu i was so lucky i thought i was gunan sleep through it but i woke up right b4 the show started then i fell asleep but then i woke up as they were gettin announced so i was like yes! but i was still tired in school 2day cuz of it lol.

=]

fhsdjkag uhggg

i made my mom rush home from the airport because i thought it was on at 11 for some reason. but it was on at 12:35 so i waited, and of course they were at the end, so i waited some more. then, stupidly, i lied down on the couch as i was watching tv and fell asleep!!! i didn't get to see them...

someone needs to put it on youtube! :[