RIOT! has gone gold :D

luud

Whoa, that's like...Wow, words cannot even describe how freaking awesome that is.

And, whoever said that whenever they mention Paramore people know who they're talking about--I totally agree.

When I talk about them not a lot of people know who I'm talking about. A few more since RIOT! came out but not a lot.

They still have yet to become big in Canada.

I'm super proud of them! The other day, I was looking at some old sales numbers, and Riot! was somewhere in the 300,000 range, and I was just thinking to myself how cool it was going to be once they went gold, and now it's finally happened.

I'm so happy for them. This is huge, and I'm sure they really excited about it. Congratulations, Paramore! Now it's time to go for platinum!

i'm so happy with how insanely well they are doing these days. it still feels weird to mention "paramore" and have people actually know who they are. i love it.

people don't know them in my city yet..

but at least about there are 15.000 members in a community called 'Paramore' in a popular website here :)