Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

rant: lets see, tomorrow i have

-a spelling quiz

-a science quiz

-some of my research paper is due

-my retarded science project that aint done yet!

-Bible quiz

-history quiz

-math quiz

ALL IN ONE DAY!!! :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

well, i know one thing already....tomorrow is going to SUCK! :-x I hate Mondays

so..my rant.

lets see. well. on thursday i found out that my old best friend that i'm not able to talk to anymore [parentals...and she goes to a different school now] actually might not have liked me, talked shit about me to my mortal enemy, while making fun of the mortal enemy while talking to me. so on friday i wanted to go to school: get more stuff done for crew, cause we were behind. and to call my 'friend' and ask what was her problem about 2 years ago. it was a while ago, but it hurts. then, we get a snow day. thats usually a good thing, right? well i was in the shower when teh school called saying there was no school. so it was pointless b/c i couldnt sleep in. i got my parents piissed enough at me to take the computer away from me. [i'm only allowed on now for itunes stuff.] so i couldnt do anything for the whole snow day. i couldnt call my friend. we got more behind with crew. i didnt get to do all my hw, b/c i was going to ask the teachers for help on friday...aka the snow day. b/c it wasnt due till monday. i had an english test monday, that she said no matter what-snow day or not-theres the test. but i didnt think we'd have the snow day so all my english stuff was still in my locker.

there was crew yesterday, we worked our asses off, but it was good b/c i got to talk to emily for about a half hour. i'm not going to talk about that though or i'll never finish my rant, in the rant thread. haha. that will probably go into the happy thread or w/e.

so today i had to go to crew. i got there late b/c i had to teach ccd for my hours needed to graduate. so i get there 3 hours late b/c of ccd, then a HUGE argument w/ my father. didnt turn out so good. so anyway, i get there, only to find out that the director wanted the ENTIRE FXCKING SET REPAINTED!!! every goddamn wall, both inside and out. for 5 FXKING WALLS!!!!!!! which may not seem like alot, but we worked for about 3 weeks painting them. THE FXCKING SHOW IS ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!! and its not a simple paint, no, b/c that'd make life easy. to do the inside, we had to paint a bright yellow. then we had to use this special glove to smear orange around. then we had to get the yellow again, but with a special brush we had to go over that too. oh, and did i mention there was only 2 crew members there!?!? me and my friend zach. so i was doing the major stuff i just explained, and he was doing the stuff around the edges, which was pretty hard, b/c we didnt want to get paint on the already painted trim. so i did 11 panels on my own. and they are huge. like...4 or 5 feet by 12 feet tall. oh yeah, and the front of the houses that my friend spent DAYS working on to make really good and muddy looking got completely repainted with different colors all together. i'm gonna stop ranting about this now, but i could go on forever with this. it pisses the shit out of me.

and, i got a slice on my finger at crew the other day, and i can type w/ it now, but i kept getting paint in it and making it sting like crazy.

omg i'm just going to end this rant early b/c i need to shower.

oh yeah, and did i mention? I CANT BE ON THE COMPUTER FOR FURTHER NOTICE!!! so i'm off for a long time at home now, cept for at school.

LOL ^

inbred.

Afk I can't spell......I hate that I can't spell and don't know the difference between their and there.

I hate that I seem to be dumbing down :roll:

I hate that I can't sleep lately and yet i've still got to be up early.

I hate that I hate and that I rant a lot :D

Man...My creativity just sucks now, I tried writing some lyrics but im so uninspired, and i have MANY things to write about. It appears im going to have to go my usual way to write a song, I usually make a full guitar instrumental and then I keep listening to it until I can hear the perfect vocal melody...well Im never doing lyrics and THEN guitar/ music work first. Thats for sure. Damn....I feel so heavy, Iwonder why. Maybe im getting sick...yeah ok I feel a little bit more hjeavy lol :D I thin its this stupid aroma.

my shoulder hurts so much after yesterday-i sorta threw it out while trying to reach a higher spot on the wall b/c i was too lazy to actually get a chair. so now i have to go after school today and paint more of those goddamn walls with a messed up shoulder. oh yeah, did i mention i wont be at home until after 10 tonight? the crew can't leave school today, we have to be here from right after school until 10 tonight. the cast isn't gonna even be here that long, they'll be here from like 6-10.

blah bored tired pms.

#@(%*@(

many other things.

:(

blah blah blah

and poor Eduardo da Silva.

"soccer" player of Arsenal FC. CLICK HERE PLEASE.

search "eduardo breaks leg" on youtube. graphic pictures. poor guy. <3

I watched the whole match of Birmingham vs Arsenal today. Tragic match. :(

dude.

that was aweful werent it!?

i watched it, and i waslike, NAHHHHHH BRUV :neutral:

he's gettin it sewn back on though ;-)

haha