Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

That is pretty silly. Very silly, infact.

Watch it in another room, or on the internet, or when it's repeated (it's bound to be repeated) or tape it anyway. You are 21, afterall.

Oh don't worry, I'm still watching it, regardless of who protests. ;-)

Fuck's sake.

My mam refuses to watch Dexter, which is on later tonight, because the write up described it as sinister and deeply violent, so I said 'Well I'll just tape it and watch it later then if you won't watch it.'

Then my dad chips in with 'You shouldn't be watching it either, it might puddle your brain.'

I was so sorely tempted to slam a cricket bat into his face.

I'M 21 FOR FUCK'S SAKE AND PEOPLE STILL THINK THEY CAN STOP ME WATCHING THINGS THEY DEEM IMAPPROPIATE. :-x :mad: :-x

watch it anyway...you are 21....

i switched off after the words girl problem

HAHAHA!!

anywaaaays

So today awhile ago, i was taking the bus home from school...the transit bus...so all the seats were taken and also the handicap seats so I stood up...and this kid/guy I dont know, started staring at me, and each time I would look at him back, he turns his head away...then he stares once again! so after about ,3 times of this I ask him "Whats up?" he goes "WHAT?" I go "Whats up?:) " he goes "WHAT!?" and then another time and then all these people were looking at us, Some guy looked like he was about to come up and try to punch me out or somthing...needless to say i was pretty angry, i wanted that guy to come up and give it his best....then he stood down, everyone finally turned their head...and all I could do was just....stand there..in front of everybody...lol, Geez that fool, He didnt respond even after I said it louder and louder each time, he just finally looked away and after maybe...5 minutes ,he looks at me again! hahah, I couldnt believe the nerve....I dont wanan say anything uhh mean or anything, well besides fool, but im not calling him a retard or anything but uhh....sometimes its better to just let them stare at you... ehehe.