Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

i got up a fucking freaking FUCKING HOUR AGO!!!!!!

and my grandma got on the computer as soon as I fucking turned no the cmputer. she wouldnt have even been able to get on the computer if i hadnt turned it on. and she is like "well i will only be a minute." and inm like "well i turned it on." and so i lert her fucking get on..and so 10 minutes later im like "are you going to let me get on?" and she is like "yeah im almost done." and so i kept checking and she NEVER GOT OFF!! HHHHHHHHHHHH! I GOT UP EARLIER THAN USUAL FOR A FUCKING REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!y89pnklgxf'ihjio'tihjhjio'otimhjb'pro6yi07owhju]xsthlokgt@``!@2315

GOD!! and she always calls me a liar when i say i will get off when she asks me to and i take 5 extra minutes. whatever.

God, i hate my knees so extremely bad, today my physiotherapeut found yet another injury in one of my knees, so now i have three different injurys in one of the knees and two in the other one, i'm so sick of going around with pain in my knees ALL the time. Can't these injurys just go away soon. :(

fucking shitting fucking fuck.

today is four years since my mum died.

my brothers headstone has been kicked down by some fucking dickheads.

burnt my hand on a chip pan at work.

FUCK.

FUCK THE WORLD.

actually just. arrrgghhh. fuck. days like these i wonder why i bother existing.

FUCK.

FUCK THE WORLD.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Well..I am so tempted to go to my brothers house and get somewhat drunk.

But I know I'll just end up balling my eyes out because of something that happened recently.

But all I can think about is him living with total strangers tonight and crying for his mom and dad. The more I place my mind on that thought I feel like I just want jump and not look before I leap, Perhaps jump onto the comforting platform of alcohol tonight.

But I did some pills and I don't want do some lethal dose. That'll just add more depression amongst my pathetic family.

hhhhh.

FUCK.

FUCK THE WORLD.

:(

:hug::hug::hug:

dont want to go back to work.

dont want to go back to school.

my drawing skills just arent present this week, so if that doesnt sort itself out by sunday im pretty much scunnered - gotta have my first two sheets for higher art 'finished' for monday.

get fucked.