That's What You Get Video

rcblinker

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little disappointed that this is the new single, as I think "Born for This" is better, but maybe that'll be the next single after this one. Anyway, they'll probably do a wonderful video. =)

thats whatchaaa get when ye let yur heart wiiiin

whoooooa.

here btw, i love it. can't wait to see the video for it.

i did want when it rains.. but whatever. all the tunes are good, so it'll be good.

not long til they shoot the video though. i thought they were on some sort of break.

Guys. Paramore have little to no say in what songs are singles.

That's mostly a lable thing.

Plus, when singles are chosen they're not usually the best songs on the album...just the most marketable.

Otherwise fences or pessimist would have been a single.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

I can see teenies, but it'll be a huge success for Paramore.

And success is what we want, right?

:D

yeah but they already have the success, if it were me i would put out a song that doesn't have to deal with relationships because thats what misery business and crushcrushcrush were about. A lot of people just see them as a band that writes about love and what not because of those singles. Also it annoys me that every single any artist releases is about the same thing pretty much and thats love or if its rap then its about going to the club, it gets old

^yeah, i agree

screw all the other people, if they had really interest in paramore they would already haved bought the album and know it's not all about love and stuff.

i agree but the singles are what get people interested in bands most of the time and if people think all of their songs are like the singles then they won't want to buy the album