Debate Thread

the1

No, (and not just because i drink).

There is always going to be underage drinking and always going to be alcohol abuse never mind what the age limit is. Raising the age is not going to change anything. You're not immediatly more mature at 21 than 18 just because the law says so.

Plus, raising the age is just going to create more work for police; more underage drinkers to arrest because the amount of 18/19/20 year olds i know that would be pissed off about this fact and drink anyway is going to be very, very high.

There is always going to be underage drinking and always going to be alcohol abuse never mind what the age limit is. Raising the age is not going to change anything. You're not immediatly more mature at 21 than 18 just because the law says so.

Plus, raising the age is just going to create more work for police; more underage drinkers to arrest because the amount of 18/19/20 year olds i know that would be pissed off about this fact and drink anyway is going to be very, very high.

and considering ive been drinking like properly since about 13? its gna change fuck all really.

also this is babs on the weekend....

_819117_braveheartface300.jpg

agreed.