Debate Thread

the1

^Yeah, I mean, my parents don't like me playing them when they are near-by, BUT they are glad that Lyn-z inspired me to pick up a bass.

MSI may go far, but they have fun with their music, they aren't serious at all, true it's nice to be sometimes but at least they are a laugh, and they are fantastic with their fans, hanging out and stuff.

Exactly. It's chemistry biatches! I did wholey expect the first response to be someone telling me I'm wrong though:p

Ja! We had an ice age and now we're burning. We came out of the ice age, we'll come out of the burning period. I wouldn't be much surprised if we fell back into another ice age.

Hahaha, oh? I don't blame you. On other forums when I would say it's a part of the earth's cycal people would gang up and call me wrong and ignorant, hahahaha.

Ja! We had an ice age and now we're burning. We came out of the ice age, we'll come out of the burning period. I wouldn't be much surprised if we fell back into another ice age.

Hahaha, oh? I don't blame you. On other forums when I would say it's a part of the earth's cycal people would gang up and call me wrong and ignorant, hahahaha.

It's a certainty. Unfortunately, none of us will still be around when it happens seeing as we'll all have burned to death.:)

It's a certainty. Unfortunately, none of us will still be around when it happens seeing as we'll all have burned to death.:)

Hahaha, nice way to look at it =P

I don't think it will get THAT bad to where we die out. Then again, who knows? It's a scary thought, but something is bound to happen out of our control.

Political imputus. If voters think global warming is a problem, then politicians will think it's a problem. Make voters happy and they vote for you.

If enough people thought cheese was a problem, governments would try to get rid of that aswell.

Political imputus. If voters think global warming is a problem, then politicians will think it's a problem. Make voters happy and they vote for you.

If enough people thought cheese was a problem, governments would try to get rid of that aswell.

Ah, I see. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. That's a clever and yet time wasting way to get votes. I wish a politician would just be honest and say, "Who gives a crap right now? 2,000 years down the road? Nobody will be wandering earth still by that time. Forget it."

Sheesh, we can hardly fix the things that are going on NOW. How do they expect us to fix things 2,000 years down the road?

Hahaha, hey if that's the case then I'll raise concerns over spinach. Won't be sorry to see that crap go.

• 3 weeks later...