an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Demi,

I'm sorry I missed you today. It's just the way things work out that my internet didn't latch on until tonight, after you'd gone. I really am so sorry about the shit that's gone on. You were there for me the other day when there was family drama, so I'm here for you, even if we miss each other online. Seriously, don't feel like you can't call me whenever you need someone to talk to. Even though we can't understand each other... Haha. You can even PM me if you like. I'm not much good with advice, but sometimes it's good to get things off your chest. You probably won't even see this as I don't know how often you go into this thread, but I'll try my very best to get online tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you. Love you lots like jelly tots, my ickle tater.

Shanny. x

Dear Shannon,

I've been trying to write something back for the last 8 minutes, but one sentence might just do the trick.

I love you lots like jelly tots and even more than tequilla shots!

- Demi

PS, It's not your fault that internet didn't work untill later, I'm very happy to see you on!

And don't worry, I'm fine :).

Dear nana,

Please let me stay on the laptop for longer. Lee and Amanda are away, they'll never know I've used it. I know I came here to babysit and believe me, I have done just that. I need a break though. Rawr.

The grandchild you always call Ashlee, who isn't Ashlee.