an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear _______,

You really have become a first-class jackass. So I'm supposed to sit and listen to all your problems and offer you some great advice (which I don't mind doing, honest) and then when I have an issue, you feel it's unnecessary to care? Thanks for nothing jackass. And you call yourself a friend? HAH. Well, I have a something else that you can be called, buddy, and lemme tell you that "friend" is certainly not it. BUT, of course, when whatsername has a problem you're all ears. You're a damn good friend to her but you could never be the same for me. Why the hell not? You expect far too much of me.

I knew that when you said you did care about me and that you'd never do anything to hurt me, it was all a lie. I knew that I couldn't believe you for a minute. I've talked to walls who are better listeners and care more than you do! Thanks for being like the others and shoving all of my problems in the dark. You don't really care at all. You just want to make yourself look good in front of other people so you lie and you lie and put up this fake persona. It's embarrassing to see, you know, so you ought to stop. I don't like being embarrassed for other people.

I'm sorry that you're such a jackass =/

dear dygee, you dont log in here so its okay,

i hate when you try to act so innocent, its just doesnt work. and i think that you're keeping something from me that's why! and you're reason that you're not used to checking your phone doesnt even count. i also hate that you convinced me into doing that bad thing! its been a year and i still havent forgotten about that. i hate that you ask me to buy you something in public! i feel like a cougar even though you're older than me! i feel like a sugar mommy. argh! it sucks! i feel so embarrassed, dont you even get embarrassed yourself? i hate that you think i'll agree on whatever you want! i have a decision of my own.and i hate that you're so demanding sometimes. that's all.

dear paranoia,

you suck. you ruin everything i have. all the friendships i have and my relationships. if i had one wish, it would be for you to go away. everywhere i go, i think i'm being talked about or being laughed at. it's bad. i have an irrational distrust of everyone but myself. i think when anyone says anything bad, it's about me. i worry that i'm annoying people when i'm having a conversation with them. then when i apologize, i worry if they are annoyed with my apologies. i lose a bunch of my friends because of my irrational worries and distrust. you are seriously ruining my life...

erin

dear paranoia,

you suck. you ruin everything i have. all the friendships i have and my relationships. if i had one wish, it would be for you to go away. everywhere i go, i think i'm being talked about or being laughed at. it's bad. i have an irrational distrust of everyone but myself. i think when anyone says anything bad, it's about me. i worry that i'm annoying people when i'm having a conversation with them. then when i apologize, i worry if they are annoyed with my apologies. i lose a bunch of my friends because of my irrational worries and distrust. you are seriously ruining my life...

erin

story of my life right here

Dear 2009,

Thank you for allowing me to meet some of my heroes and discover who my real friends are. You've had some absolutely amazing points that I won't forget. You took way too many lives this year though and I hate that fact. Please tell 2010 to be a hell of a lot kinder! Thank you.

Shannon.

Dear 2010,

Aslong as my loved ones stay healthy, I can see my favorite bands and I can meet my Shannon, I'll try not to be too much of a saddo.

If moving would turn out not to be THAT bad, a hugeeeeeee weight would fall off my shoulders.

Please?

Demi

dear 2009,

want my honesty? you kinda sucked. me and kyle temporarily split, you took a bunch of talented people out of our world and you gave my g-mother pneumonia.

There were also some great times.

Here's to next year!

erin

dear cold,

please go away, i hate being ill :(

love me

dear 2009,

you were the worst and best year together

you took my best friend from me,

but then gave me other friends for life,

i got to meet my idols and see them live again,

i hope 2010 is a little less complicated than this year was (:

-laura

Dear mom,

For ficks sake.

Last year I bought you a darn gift card for 60(!) bucks for your birthday.

( keep in mind this was before you decided to take all my money)

and now you've let it EXPIRE.

I could cry, seriously. You do my head in, I can simpley not understand you at ALL.

This was the proof 2010 will just suck balls again.

Oh yes.

Complete utter retard.

Dear Ida,

Yeaaah indeed!

Good to hear you're doing okay, nice plans for tonight?

I'm feeling better yeah, it's just that my mam and I can't stand each other, hehe.

Plus I agree with your letter to 2010, I hope certain aspects won't suck as much as this year.

Demiiiii